Official ModRetro Minecraft events?

• No, shut your lady mouth

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Yeah, I would *Can'tSayThisOnTV*ing love that

Votes: 38 95.0%

• Total voters
Re: The Official ModRetro Minecraft Server

like-button.png

Except for when Antome mentions ponies. ;)

Attempting Permissions and iConomy. Server will be down for a bit. If I can't figure it out today, I'll revert what I did and work on it another time, and put the server back up.

EDIT: *Can'tSayThisOnTV* flax. I'll work on this stuff later. Server up.

Wow, like 9 people have been on in the last 24 hours. Server's really growing strong, keep it up people.

I miss the REALLY old server. Those were good times.

XCVG said:

Not really, it got pretty boring and was empty toward the end of its life. When the newer map was put up a few months back, it was an instant hit and brought a bunch of people back after they got used to it.

Either the server is down or JD reverse opened closed his ports.

Zero said:
XCVG said:

Not really, it got pretty boring and was empty toward the end of its life. When the newer map was put up a few months back, it was an instant hit and brought a bunch of people back after they got used to it.

Really? What changed?

People left, most of the people online at any given time were OPs, there was less and less to do, and mostly it just started feeling more and more like a creative server over time.

The original map was good before things turned into a big town.

Power flicked for about half a second in Warrenton. At my madre's house, meaning I won't be able to restart the server until Tuesday.

It is Tuesday .-.

and make sure you keep a constant power flow for these sorts of things.

Zero said:
People left, most of the people online at any given time were OPs, there was less and less to do, and mostly it just started feeling more and more like a creative server over time.

No, I mean, what changed to make the new server more popular?

I know I'm in the minority, here, but I like just building stuff. I don't like Survival that much and find the new MR server too RP-ish.

Survival =/= RP

Like at all. You said the same thing about the old server at one point, which makes me think you don't really know what RP is. Just because you need to mine flax, craft, and monsters are on doesn't mean anyone is role-playing.

But if you don't like collecting materials that's fine. You and T_W seem to be the only ones who don't really care for it.

Antome said:
and make sure you keep a constant power flow for these sorts of things.
What makes you think I dont? Warrenton having a power flick was completely unprecidented.

Was gonna reset the server, but found out that I was an idiot amd didn't ask my dad for a static IP address. Will reset tomorrow.

Back