Official ModRetro Minecraft events?

• No, shut your lady mouth

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Yeah, I would *Can'tSayThisOnTV*ing love that

Votes: 38 95.0%

• Total voters
Re: The Official ModRetro Minecraft Server

Zero said:
Yeah, I saw that. Left it there so JD could see it when he came back though. He's the only one who can look through the logs and find out who did it for sure.

It was actually me.

It was nothing serious, just thought it was funny as its visible from the spawn point and north modshire entrance.

You may remove it at you pleasure.

/:[

I'm actually taking a somewhat of a hiatus from the server... got a bit board with it.

If someone wants to spleef or start a gladiator arena thou, let me know.

ShockSlayer said:
http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/fun-mech-block-crusher-v1-5-piston-crush-compress-1000.25107/

install this mod so my life can be complete? ::3:

If anyone happens to have an iPad and installous, you can get an iPad minecraft client called minecrafted. It was in the app store for a while but apple yanked it

Minecrafted was only for classic though :(

Split out the mess. ttsgeb is working with J.D, thursty is hosting the current official server.

Hold your tits, flaxs going down.

In actuality, Thursty's computer restarted, and he's re-doing the config and installing some modz.

In the mean time, taking a few bukkit mod requests or whatevs you'se gonna call them.

SS

Essentially, I am not hosting anymore and the server files are not being uploaded. And I have no further interest in hosting a Minecraft server for ModRetro. I'm sure if you ask around, you can get more details.

JD, don't pull that flax. You're screwing over everyone because of a short exchange of mistakes. You say you've been playing minecraft constantly for months now, so essentially, you are saying that those two days of work are next to nothing. Don't be a douche.

Send me the files, and everyone can be happy.

I'm not even concerned about SS griefing my place, as that would've taken maybe an hour at the most to fix. The fact that he screwed me over by making Thursty's server official is what's getting at me, because I have spent an unbelievable amount of time and effort trying to get the server back up after it being offline since March.

In short, no. I don't want to further discuss this.

Back