The Official ModRetro Minecraft Server [New-er! Poll Within]

Official ModRetro Minecraft events?

• No, shut your lady mouth

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Yeah, I would *Can'tSayThisOnTV*ing love that

Votes: 38 95.0%

• Total voters
Re: The Official ModRetro Minecraft Server

In short, no. I don't want to further discuss this.

Probably shouldn't have posted then.

You've rejected everyone's attempts at trying to rectify the situation, feel screwed over if you want, but don't blame anyone but yourself.

SS

Here's the server files: http://www.mediafire.com/?27jm7dgdtj4pssk
-Actually it's a 13ish minute RickRoll loop.

Everyone knows I host the REAL Official Server anyway.

If you don't know the IP, you probably aren't cool enough to play on it anyway. ;D

Hold onto your breeotches until September and I'll host the server. No bullflax. If anyone has an okay machine they'd let me use for hosting I'd appreciate it, if not, I'll run it in the background on my desktop until I get ahold of one.

I was just finishing my arena too. Darn it.

Hope you change your mind soon and put the server back up or at least upload the save.(Thanks for the save(nvm you sucknice try but my speakers werent pluged in and ubuntu told me what the song really was.))

P.S. Your server is (or was) better than Thursty's.

I will be hosting my own server, Swordfyre SMP. I took the seed from the map we were all playing on and made a new map with it, so it's essentially the same map but with no flax on it, and there's a giant forest where the city once was. ttsgeb said people didn't really like my management of the server, so I thought it over. Less management = better management. There will be no administrated city; players will have to make their own towns. I will make a thread for the server probably sometime tomorrow morning on the Minecraft forum, but if anyone's interested, just PM me your Minecraft name and I'll add you to the whitelist. Alternatively, I'll make a thread here too for you all to put your names in. I'll accept almost anyone from ModRetro without a proper application.

βeta said:
Hold onto your breeotches until September and I'll host the server. No bullflax. If anyone has an okay machine they'd let me use for hosting I'd appreciate it, if not, I'll run it in the background on my desktop until I get ahold of one.

Cohoe owes me a VM anyway, we can toss it on there. Actually, if I can get ahold of him or another RTP, we could get this rolling before September.

Aux said:
βeta said:

Cohoe owes me a VM anyway, we can toss it on there. Actually, if I can get ahold of him or another RTP, we could get this rolling before September.
That would be nice, Thursty's server really doesn't work very well.

Server acquisition in progress. Do we have files or anything, or are they all locked in JD's Vault of Needless Spite?

Also what mods were we running etc.

On JD's server?
Well, besides bukkit, I don't think any mod got properly installed.

The Official ModRetro Minecraft Server

mcMMO and Essentials work fine on the latest builds ( and are constantly updated anyway). Those were on the server previously but it's your choice to keep running them or not.

There's Permissions too but I find GroupManager from Essentials works fine (on another bukkit server I run).

We need to figure out which server we are going to carry over, if any. There is Thursty's which is the current one as of Aug 17, and the one that JD was running. We have access to the files for both.

I do too. There really wasn't a whole lot on JD's. definitely lacks the layers and layers of development. And it's way less organized, which is way more fun.

I'd put in a vote for a new pheonixterrainmod generated world coupled with iconomy and a shop mod from the start.

Server is ready to go- tell me what you want (what you really really want) and/or Thursty, send some files my way.

If everyone will list what plugins, addons, etc they want, I can set everything up, and then send it your way.

I'll start a list here then:

1. Bukkit
2. PheonixTerrainMod
3. iConomy
4. LWC
5. Wireless Redstone (Anyone?)
6. Spout
7. If the chat turns back to IRC then IRCraft could be nice.
8. Anti-Xray
9. MyHome
10. Worldguard
11. Some kind of shop addon for iconomy.
12. Choptree

Any other ideas?

Back