The Official ModRetro Minecraft Server [New-er! Poll Within]

Official ModRetro Minecraft events?

• No, shut your lady mouth

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Yeah, I would *Can'tSayThisOnTV*ing love that

Votes: 38 95.0%

• Total voters
Re: The Official ModRetro Minecraft Server

i think we should just hold off a bit, and just start a brand new server new server (grudge free) when the adventure update comes out. this way we can have npc villages and the dungeons and all that other new stuff. (not sure if it matters THAT much)

otherwise i vote jds

You know I read in your other thread about you wanting your work back, we can migrate it to ours if you'd like, we have the old server files too.

SS

βeta said:
Adventure isn't for another 3 months.
Minecraft itself is coming out of Beta in 3 months. Seeing how the Adventure Update is being advertised as "Beta 1.8" I honestly doubt that. Unless Notch updated his Tumblr or Twitter with information saying otherwise.

J.D said:
βeta said:
Minecraft itself is coming out of Beta in 3 months. Seeing how the Adventure Update is being advertised as "Beta 1.8" I honestly doubt that. Unless Notch updated his Tumblr or Twitter with information saying otherwise.

For AT LEAST another 3 months then.

its supposed to be available after people test it at pax... and then revisions are made.
pax is the 24th so im guessing the update will be sometime september

βeta said:
J.D said:
βeta said:

For AT LEAST another 3 months then.
https://plus.google.com/116872576248355 ... wBVL5wzyEP
There will be a playable demo at PAX, and it will be released "once feedback has been addressed", so in reality sometime next month, surely?

UPDATED FIRST POST.

minecraft.modretro.com forwards to the Aux/Beta server, and that'll be running everything and stuff soon I guess.

SS

MR MINECRAFT UPDATE: Server will be down today, starting now, because I'm actually getting things up. It may look like it's up, but it's just me testing, and I will kick you soon as you join.

<3 Aux

Aux said:
MR MINECRAFT UPDATE: Server will be down today, starting now, because I'm actually getting things up. It may look like it's up, but it's just me testing, and I will kick you soon as you join.

<3 Aux

Up as in it's been up it's just not been the right map, or up as in I missed it being actually up for a bit. :neutral2:

SS

It was up for a few days as the Test Map, which I have tacked into an unused bit of Thursty's map 'cause gross, Mako, Zero and myself had some okay things in there. Files are uploading; my internet sucks hardcore so it'll be a couple hours.

*Can'tSayThisOnTV*, I seem to be about to play that map.
Wish me luck, as I get lost forever.

*Can'tSayThisOnTV* the MR map, do that one.

IT'S UP

PROBLEM? PM OR POST HERE OR SOMETHING

IF YOUR PROBLEM IS THE SERVER IS SLOW WELL Dang, WAY TO LOOK A GIFT HORSE IN THE MOUTH but I'll see what I can do. This server is getting a hardware upgrade next month anyway.

I'll be in later, right now I require foodstuffs.

The earth map is pretty lame. It's actually 1 block = 1 mile, not 1 block = 1 meter. :(

They also don't have any cities in TN labeled, or even state lines for that matter, so if you want to know where you are, you better be Dang good at reading maps. :(

Back