The afternoon projects thread

Cool! One of your buddies will ask for some of your pringles, and you'll say "Sure!". As your soon as your friend's hand touches the can, it walks away. :lol:

I got tired of having to move stacks of CDs whenever I'm at my desk, but since I don't have a larger CD rack I have nowhere to put them. I do, however, now have a way to keep them all *somewhat* organized. Made out of an old wire clothes hanger and a little heatshrink tubing (to prevent scratches by the clipped-off ends) in about half an hour. Not pretty. But you know what they say, if it looks stupid but it works, it's not stupid. And I just realized Nicolas Cage photobombed my picture.

jW1vc.jpg

It'll work... for now. If I get any more CDs I'm back to square one, though.

Twilight Wolf said:
It'll work... for now. If I get any more CDs I'm back to square one, though.

Lulz, I'm the same way with my video games shelf. I have to keep taking out games I don't like to put in new arrivals. :D

Finally got a Dremel today. Celebrated by cutting an oval out of mdf for a speaker to go in, and then using the resulting scrap wood to carve my name in.

Then I celebrated the way any good modretroite should, by using the scrap from when I used a drill to cut out a circle from the mdf (lol) to make an awesome face.

Made this in my metalshop class a few weeks ago.
IMG_2229.jpg

Grip Tape yea
IMG_2230.jpg

I just cut the metal to the approximate size, and then mini-filed to the shape. Sanded it, then buffed. Easy stuff.

Back