ShockSlayer's X64 Lite WIP Thread!

You have achieved epoch, one step better than epic. A N64 PORTABLE THAT FITS IN YOUR POCKET!? I think I'm in love. :redguy

This is Epic. It fits in your pocket! :thumb:

For my 3rd portable, I am going for a DMG cased N64p. That will definately fit in one's pocket. ;)

Basement_Modder said:

For my 3rd portable, I am going for a DMG cased N64p. That will definately fit in one's pocket. ;)
You idea has been taken many times over, fool.

Also, "You have achieved epoch, one step better than epic"
This is not "epic" it is "epoch"

*wink*

eurddrue said:
Basement_Modder said:

You idea has been taken many times over, fool.

Also, "You have achieved epoch, one step better than epic"
This is not "epic" it is "epoch"

*wink*

But never successfully done, epoch fool.

An epoch is a moment chosen as the beginning of an era.
Unless you define the era at hand that will be brought upon from the point that is the epoch of that era, simply calling it an "epoch" is meaningless.

In all regards, Ben's completion of the first conversion from a so-called "Home Console" into a "Portable Device" of an Atari 2600 marked the epoch of the era of portablization, portablization being a faction of "Video Game Hardware" modding focused towards altering devices meant to be stationary and dependent on resources available in the home into self-contained devices that are considered "portable".

To define an epoch you must define the era itself.

One could argue that the "Cathode Ray Tube Amusement Device" marked the epoch of this era of Video Games and Interactive Electronic Entertainment, including SS' new "incredibly-small" N64 Portable.

:gonk I'm confused a bit. And basement_modder, you've got two portables to finish first, by your claims. Now I seriously doubt your 1337 skills. From your claims, you're having troubles with a ZN40 n64p.

I'm going to quote marshallh, then follow up with some shockslayer-attacks. :lol:

In all actualyity, I would be THRILLED if I got "engadgeted" or anything like that, all those cool little things that benheck, marshallh, and hailrazer get...:D

SS

eurddrue said:
:gonk I'm confused a bit. And basement_modder, you've got two portables to finish first, by your claims. Now I seriously doubt your 1337 skills. From your claims, you're having troubles with a ZN40 n64p.

I'm having no issues with it at all, just took a while to figure out how to make battery space.

2 days ago I dismantles the front panel, and Resanded and repainted.
1 day ago I sprayed on gloss
Today I checked it.

Awesome.

There are a few things I could patch up, But resanding the whole thing just to fill up two little gaps would take me waaaay too long, which means krylon works great! :awesome:

I might choose to install everything back into the front half tomorow.

SS

Back