ShockSlayer's X64 Lite WIP Thread!

ShockSlayer said:
I'm resigning from the contest for now. Sorry everyone, but the world is not yet ready to see the X64 Lite, I've had too many issues with it, and I have commissions that are more important.

SS

ShockSlayer said:
ShockSlayer said:
I'm resigning from the contest for now. Sorry everyone, but the world is not yet ready to see the X64 Lite, I've had too many issues with it, and I have commissions that are more important.

SS
oh my god. i must kill myself now. i have nothing left to live for. SS, i blame yooooouuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!
*commits hara kiri*

:cry4: I feel just as bad as you, but I don't give up that easily!

I need rest, I've over-exerted myself with stress due to too many commissions, too much to worry about, and nothing to relax myself with(no DSi! :().

SS

:gonk:

I'm just hanging it up for now, like I said. I will resume work on it when/if I find the time.

Although I'll probably just scrap it and make another one.

SS

Can you at least give us some pictures? Twenty-five pages and all we got was a teaser comic and a picture of the back.

XCVG said:
Can you at least give us some pictures? Twenty-five pages and all we got was a teaser comic and a picture of the back.
PLLLLLLLLLLUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSS OOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

My +1 power level IS OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bacteria said:
Don't know what you mean about sex jokes lately :whistle: . I just said the back of the system looked like a pair of boobs! Instead of X64, how about calling it "Boob'N'64" / "iBoob64". iBoob sounds good (and not offensive). :rofl:
:facepalm:

:rofl:

ShockSlayer said:

I'm just hanging it up for now, like I said. I will resume work on it when/if I find the time.

SS

SS you just went from :awesome: to
LoserSmiley.png
in my book...( Uless you finish in which you are :awsome: x 9000!!!!

banditpaw1 said:
ShockSlayer said:

SS

SS you just went from :awesome: to
LoserSmiley.png
in my book...( Uless you finish in which you are :awsome: x 9000!!!!
What's this I see? a
LoserSmiley.png
calling an :awesome: a
LoserSmiley.png
??? Has the world gone MAD?! :p

Indeed. SS was making the smallest portable of the most fry-able system in existance. You hotglued a screen to a crappy makeshift NES clone and made it your avatar. I shall make a chart for you:

CallingtothePast-1.jpg
>
donkey-2.jpg
>
dsci0008p.jpg

:awesome:

Back