ShockSlayer's X64 Lite WIP Thread!

Basement_Modder said:
Indeed. SS was making the smallest portable of the most fry-able system in existance. You hotglued a screen to a crappy makeshift NES clone and made it your avatar. I shall make a chart for you:

CallingtothePast-1.jpg
>
donkey-2.jpg
>
dsci0008p.jpg

:awesome:

:rofl:

Seriously though, not being cruel here, but banditpaw is kinda getting on my nerves.

Ah, ah. Quiet down now, no bashing, regardless, most of what you guys said went through my mind anyways. Instead of pics, you guys want a video of the remains?

Every one of SS's posts: :awesome:

SS

Basement_Modder said:
Indeed. SS was making the smallest portable of the most fry-able system in existance. You hotglued a screen to a crappy makeshift NES clone and made it your avatar. I shall make a chart for you:

CallingtothePast-1.jpg
>
donkey-2.jpg
>
dsci0008p.jpg

You have no place to talk, and I'm tired of you dogging on people when you've yet to make anything yourself.

Stop being such an ass to people when you've got nothing to back yourself up with.

Caredo said:
Basement_Modder said:

CallingtothePast-1.jpg
>
donkey-2.jpg
>
dsci0008p.jpg

You have no place to talk, and I'm tired of you dogging on people when you've yet to make anything yourself.

Stop being such an ass to people when you've got nothing to back yourself up with.

I'm not the ass, that donkey is an ass. :dah: I am close to done with my N64p project, so I will have made something soon. Also, I have done a lot of small mods, mainly LED's and what-not, that I don't feel are worth posting on here because its all been done before.

please caredo do not side with bandit. I completely agree with basement modder and thats not just because bandit gets on my nerves

jleemero said:
I'm tired of all of you.
And I'm tired of the way you treat eachother.

Grow Up.

You win!!!

But back on topic,

I havent commented on this yet.
Amazing job SS!

Basement_Modder said:
Caredo said:

I'm not the ass, that donkey is an ass. :dah: I am close to done with my N64p project, so I will have made something soon. Also, I have done a lot of small mods, mainly LED's and what-not, that I don't feel are worth posting on here because its all been done before.
Sorry, maybe I didn't make myself clear: People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. Weren't you trying to quit earlier because people got fed up with your annoying posts and spamming? You of all people should understand what this sort of abuse does to others, and shouldn't be dishing it out when you're so sensitive to it yourself.

blaze3927 said:
please caredo do not side with bandit. I completely agree with basement modder and thats not just because bandit gets on my nerves
I'm not "siding" with anyone. I'm siding against B_M for his complete hypocrisy and disregard for other members. I don't like Banditpaw myself, but that doesn't mean B_M has the right to pick on the guy, especially since B_M has a lot that could be picked on himself.

jleemero said:
I'm tired of all of you.
And I'm tired of the way you treat eachother.

Grow Up.
Sorry.

Oh, and sorry, SS, if I've derailed your topic even more. On-topic, PLEASE GET MORE CASEWORK DONE. The last thing I want to see is this thing coming out looking horrible while having good innards. You need both looks and size, Dangit. >:C

THe off topicness drowned out the fact that the innards were the problem, the case looked beautiful.

I have the video file, I just have to convert it and upload it.

SS

ShockSlayer said:
THe off topicness drowned out the fact that the innards were the problem, the case looked beautiful.

I have the video file, I just have to convert it and upload it.

SS

WoW people really don't like me. And quick uploade the file I must see the precious!

Basement_Modder said:
RevRon said:
Which case do you prefer to use?
He is using the JB-60 if that's what you mean, but he usually uses the ZN-45, although the ZN-40 is do-able.
there isnt a JB-60. there are only JB: 35, 55, 65. i would assume its the 35, simply because its small enough. ;)
edit: its the JB-55 :awesome:

I know this post has a 4 month gap or whatever, but SS, you really need to get a new N64 and start this project up again.

Back