Post your gaming collection

I'm most likely going to give the impression of being mentally disturbed by saying this, but... Dang, you have a Jaguar? Lucky!

I'll take a pic after I get the nice new LCD HDTV :)

Also, my games and systems are scattered all over the house.

no. you guys are all wrong. i have a copy of every game ever released for every system ever released. ntsc only, but still. i also have one of every console, that works, several duplicates. it nearly fills 2 shipping containers. :cool: :awesome: :tophat:

Twilight Wolf said:
As someone once said, "Pics or GTFO!"
stockxpertcom_id749141_size1.jpg

:rofl:

in reality, i have about 30 games. i used to have nearly a hundred, but my idiot brother took most of them into playntrade and traded them for GH aerosmith, which he never plays. :gonk:

just counted wote i have got 60 platforms; 69 individual systems; 656 singular games with duplicates 627 with out.will make a list if i can a lot of stuff to type in.

mkay lets see the maths

i have:
30 game consoles total
12not including duplicates or newer revisions

313 games (not sure how many not including not duplicates as i cant be bothered to go through all the jap games)

and i have over 100 controllers (56 being PS1/PS2)

EVIL NOD said:
just counted wote i have got 60 platforms; 69 individual systems; 656 singular games with duplicates 627 with out.will make a list if i can a lot of stuff to type in.

I have a small list of duplicates. Perhaps, we could trade duplicates lists?

J.D said:
Sadly, my parents are divorced, so I can't take a picture of everything. I'll take pictures of stuff at my mom's, then stuff at my dad's this weekend.

Entire handheld collection. I am missing some boxes for some of my DS games.

Close up

Most of my Gamecube games. Some of my GC games are in a game case and not present in this picture, like Super Monkey Ball, Legend of Zelda Wind Waker, Super Smash Bros. Melee, and Pokemon Colosseum, among others.

Sega Genesis

Some of my consoles, and Diablo II

Xbox 360

Wii, NES, and Xbox games coming soon.

Soon is now!

Nintendo's 3rd gen and 7th gen console
photofbv.jpg

My ass load of Xbox games
photo2fws.jpg

Collection complete!

weaponepsilon said:
For those of you who are bad math...Thats:

48 platforms; 60 individual systems; 824 singular games (no duplicates!)
yeah, but your SNES collection does seem to be lacking...

But I got all that is ever needed! Contra 3, Super Metroid, SMB Allstars, CHRONO TRIGGER, Final Fantasy 2 and 3, I have a ROM burned for Starfox 2....WHAT AM I MISSING? These are must have games!

Hmm...what are you missing??

F-Zero
Earthbound
Super Mario RPG
Any Famicom Square or Enix game
Kirby's Adventure 3
Secret of Mana

J.D said:
Hmm...what are you missing??

F-Zero
Earthbound
Super Mario RPG
Any Famicom Square or Enix game
Kirby's Adventure 3
Secret of Mana

Hmm....

I have Secret of Mana (see list)
As for the square/enix famicom...Does Dragon Warrior 1 and 2 count? I only collect specific Japanese games since I don't read/write/speak japanese. I actually just sold a bunch of saturn games for that exact reason.

I wasnt into Kirby or Fzero and I have never encountered Earthbound or SMBRPG in the wild. Especially Earthbound, its like trying to buy a Neo Geo AES game...

Ahem, I'm a collector....I like my purchase to be a complete item. Second, I do not buy from 0 feedback sellers, sellers with exceptionally bad feedback, or sellers with virtually no description/pictures.

weaponepsilon said:
Ahem, I'm a collector....I like my purchase to be a complete item. Second, I do not buy from 0 feedback sellers, sellers with exceptionally bad feedback, or sellers with virtually no description/pictures.
You're missing out man! Those are how you get the best deals :D

weaponepsilon said:
But I got all that is ever needed! Contra 3, Super Metroid, SMB Allstars, CHRONO TRIGGER, Final Fantasy 2 and 3, I have a ROM burned for Starfox 2....WHAT AM I MISSING? These are must have games!
I keep failing at my Starfox 2 cart :(

games you are missing:
  • NHL 94
  • Super Empire Strikes Back (Really friggin hard, but fun) (may as well finish out the trilogy with Super Star Wars and Super Return of the Jedi)
  • Super Mario Kart
  • NBA Jam/Hang Time
  • Super Mario RPG (This is a must have if you are a Mario fan and an RPG fan. Heck, I'm not really even an RPG fan; this is probably my first RPG (can't remember if I got that or Pokemon first). Either way, it is a necessity for someone with a collection as large as yours)
  • Toy Story (okay, maybe not a must-have, but a fun game. Its one of those games where you deserve bragging rights if you ever beat it. I think the closest I ever got back in the day was the second to last level)

Well that's all the necessary games from MY list that you are missing, but there are other must-haves out there for collectors of good games/franchises.

As a non-collector, I don't care about cases or condition, as long as it works. I almost bought a smashed up, disc-only copy of MechAssault (XBOX) for $2 but I bought something else instead. I play, not collect.

Hey, dont get me wrong. I have bought LOADS of games (see list) I have bought some of the most horrid copies of games. However when the next box comes and theres a better copy, I end up keeping the better one instead and trade the bad one. I have bought almost all of my consoles "broken" especially the newer ones and either repair them myself or send them to the manufacturers for a warranty repair.

I mean the stuff thats rare are worth even more because its in good condition with the manual. I am still sore over the fact I had to go and buy another Albert Odyssey manual because I made the mistake of lending the game out and it came back without it. Turns out the games I never cared much for are worth $100 or more if they're complete. I buy in bulk! VIVA GARAGE SALES!

Back