Post your gaming collection

Bibin

Frequent Poster
Collection? What collection? That's a lot[ /i] of games for THA BIGESST MARYO FANN. You don't even have a SNES!

You are wrong, also. That's not the original light gun. That's the second generation one. The first one was all grey, and they changed it to orange to reduce it's resemblance to a normal gun.

Now, for the [/thread]:

These are only about 1/2 of my NES games, as my friend is borrowing the others (including the marios, kirby's adventure, Gimmick! and others)
Consoles1.jpg

Consoles2.jpg

Handhelds2.jpg

Diggadug.jpg

Re: Nes / Snes collection (still growing)

banditpaw1 really said:
bibin said:
I'll see your pile of crap and raise you a real collection!
...and once again, bibin looked awesome at someone else's expense. :awesome:

(Just embedded the video at the end because I just noticed you could do it XD )

when I posted the bulk buy of n64 games and in bold i wrote twice that i wont sell them separately, he still asked.

<<edit>>
i watched the video bahahahaha :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
sorry bandit, you fail at collection, I wonder if i should give him a sneak peak of my me and my friends group collection (mostly n64). he might pass out though

and banditpaw is 14 btw.... I looked older than him when i was 10 but :p

edit
i watched the end, the begging.....I dont know why, and i apologize but i have an irresistible urge to beat you with my SNES and then throw sharpened mario bros nes games at you

We need tibia to join and post her collection. I think she has about 90 or so systems.

Here are some pictures I took of mine awhile back.

I was quite a bit late to the game with the NES, so the collection isn't that huge. I also have Super Mario Bros/Duck Hunt and Zelda II, but they're not in the picture. Also have Gyromite but no R.O.B.
NES.jpg

This is quite a happy collection right here with my SNES stuff, that's the console on which I was raised.
SNES.jpg

Not quite as glamorous, 'cause for the first few years of its existence my brother wouldn't let me play his Dang N64 :evil2: There are several carts missing from the picture but I do own such as OoT and Perfect Dark
N64.jpg

May as well finish off my collection of Nintendo stuff with the GC/Wii and gameboy...

Have a bit more in my collection these days for the gamecube and Wii including Wind Waker, No More Heroes, Madworld, and The Conduit.
GCW.jpg

I have quite a number of gameboy games floating around and couldn't tell you what they are, but these are the ones I found:
GB.jpg

I doubt its the best collection here, but its not a bad start.

Good start! Pictures later, but I have

11 Wii games
7 GBO games (Including Pokemon Silver)
1 GBC game (Super Mario Bros. Deluxe)
6 Xbox 360 games
27 Xbox games
35-40 Gamecube games
3 Genesis games
1 Turbografx-16 game (Bonk's Adventure)
5 Playstation games, but I can't find them.
7 NES games
10-15 DS games
2-10 GBA games, but I have no clue where most of them are, save for 2.
10 PC games

Not counting the countless VC games I have on my Wii

So I have around 120 - 150 games, and the systems to play them.

I am also planning on getting a SNES and a N64 soon.

@ Bibin- All Nintendo fans need Japanese: For Dummies :tophat:

^I noticed that too, but what really caught my eye was that picture of the chick on his bulletin board :rofl: Also, Grossaffe your snes collection = :awesome: And, pokemon trading card game is awesome! (If you want to sell your pokemon gold and silver, I'm your man ;) )

Most copies of Pokemon G/S will die out in a couple years (that Dang clock running all the time really drains the battery!) What a shame. I had a copy of gold that already died.

J.D said:
Most copies of Pokemon G/S will die out in a couple years (that Dang clock running all the time really drains the battery!) What a shame. I had a copy of gold that already died.
:eek: I'll buy it from you. Dibs is called.

Lemme guess; you'll do a battery mod on the cart?

Does the battery in Pokemon Crystal Run out like in Pokemon Gold and Silver?
Just wondering cause i have it.

I believe that the battery in Crystal is improved. It might last a year or two longer then G/S.

Well, the battery in my old silver said 99-07 and my battery in crystal says 01-03 :wtf: My battery in silver died in 07, and my crystal is still running strong.

Wow, that's pretty weird and cool about your Pokemon Crystal.
I might try to put a led in my Pokemon Crystal game.

Back