* ac adapter
* av cable
* Two Wireless RF 2.4 Ghz Controllers
* Ear Phones

$59.99

You tube review :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXS07rZDzVc

Oh neat!

I would like to see a bigger screen on it, but I guess whatever keeps us in business... :p

I wonder if this will affect any SNES portable sales. Unless they want perfect compatibility, we may not see another portable sell for a while.

I'm gonna get one and then put it in a different case, add new screen, etc. I just want it for my METROID. :awesomesomething:
aww, the smiley didn't get added :gonk:

zeturi said:
I wonder if this will affect any SNES portable sales. Unless they want perfect compatibility, we may not see another portable sell for a while.

According to some people it is actual Snes hardware and should have 100% compatibility. We'll see :)

It looks terrible. The controls are probably backwards, the d-pad probably worse than a PS one and definitely not as good as the original, which was one of the best of all time. It also looks huge and really thick. Lastly, considering it's a Yobo, it's probably crap when it comes to actually playing games.

That said, for $60 most prospective buyers won't care about any of it.

If it is original Hardware, as hailrazer said, then this would play all games, so stop complaining that it will have bad compatibility.

Also, if you don't like the controls you can modify it easily.

I am seriously considering buy one in order to test it out and such.

It definitely isn't original hardware. You expect them to tear apart a ton of SNES minis so they can recase them like this? :rolleyes:

βeta said:
It definitely isn't original hardware. You expect them to tear apart a ton of SNES minis so they can recase them like this? :rolleyes:

Not original. Sorry I meant it was snes compatible hardware. The kind that is used on the newer Yobo-jeweled FC Twin. It has compatibility with all the SuperFx games. It just has a problem with games requiring the lock-out chip.

I bet I can pick one of these up at my local playnTrade

Also, if we don't like their dpad or whatever, it shouldn't be hard to fix, amirite case mod masters?

SS

I really want this. It looks to be already LED backlit too, thank goodness.

My Play N' Trade didn't have it yesterday - where are people getting them?

Very interesting... I'm most likely going to pick up one of these, but that d-pad definitely has to go.

SS, you pribably can, but for my own selfish reasons, I hope not. :p

The Question said:
It looks interesting, but it is really thick, I think some of us could make one thinner...

Heck, I want one so I can take the screen out of it, put a psone screen in it, and redo the case and controls.

Back