ModRetro Highway to ComiCon Road Trip

Did you know that Norway is the words most Americanised country in the wordz of planetez ?
Why don't take a trip to Norway ? You'll feel like home :awesome:

So, I could drive a contingent down from NYC and the area, pick up SS, and end at Hail's. All pile into his car, and off we go. Hail, do you really know what you're getting into? It's not just about 3 days of driving, it's about 3 days of driving with a bunch of crazy 15 year olds in the car. XD

Maybe we could have someone from Ohio or Michigan travel through Minnesota, Montana, Washington, and Oregon to pick up remaining MR members. That would be awesome.

βeta said:
So, I could drive a contingent down from NYC and the area, pick up SS, and end at Hail's. All pile into his car, and off we go. Hail, do you really know what you're getting into? It's not just about 3 days of driving, it's about 3 days of driving with a bunch of crazy 15 year olds in the car. XD

Do these crazy 15 year olds know how old I am? :p

But uh yea, that plan will work fine I guess :)

Well, you have fun with your drive. I'll flying down on the 21st and I'll meet you all there.

PS. Hail, I really want to see the inside of your kick-ass car.

hailrazer said:
βeta said:

How old ARE you? XD

βeta said:
hailrazer said:
βeta said:

How old ARE you? XD
I think it was 38, but I might be off.

βeta said:
You're crazy to invite these freaks into your car, you know that, right?

Yes but I hang out with teenagers all the time. (Kids friends and all) For some reason they think I'm cool. Must be all the video games and portables. :lol:

Joeyjoe9876 said:
ouch. i wouldn't mind hangin' out with hail, he seems like a cool adult lol

Thanks I guess .... other than that ouch comment. :p

J.D said:
Maybe we could have someone from Ohio or Michigan travel through Minnesota, Montana, Washington, and Oregon to pick up remaining MR members. That would be awesome.

Yeah, Minnesota would be awesome. I'm in Minnesota in summer times.

If he's here and 38 then he's the coolest old dude ever. I should know, he's been inside me. (NO HOMO)

Also, I'm in SC. NYC is bibin I think.

SS

Back