ModRetro Highway to ComiCon Road Trip

Can you make it to Oregon? You can pick up Palmer's babe on the way up here to NW Oregon.

Hailraizer, did you mean you're stopping in Columbus, Georgia, or Columbus (Ohio) and Georgia? Because if you're up in Ohio, I could use a ride :awesome:

hailrazer said:
Stop in Columbus, Georgia

Clarified?

I'd love to stop and chill/caravan with hail for a while, especially since that's pretty much on the way to Afro's. And just volunteer, it's like free VIP passes or something. Dunno, palmer says "It gets you in" so I'm like "k."

SS

I volunteered , so we'll see what happens :)

Notice when you check in you get access to the show that day but the volunteer work is for 3 hours.

Also it was Columbus, Georgia.

Even if I couldn't go I would love for you guys to stop in for a bit :)

hailrazer said:
pedobear.jpg

hailrazer said:
I volunteered , so we'll see what happens :)

Notice when you check in you get access to the show that day but the volunteer work is for 3 hours.

Yeah, we know. I talked to some of the organizers, it is very possible we will all be able to work the same job together. Get there in the morning, take tickets/other stuff for 3 hours, then have the rest of the day off. I bought a Saturday pass so I can take that day off if I want, but I will stick with MR most likely. :) Sunday tickets are very cheap, might wanna get one if you want a day off.

Would be awesome to have you, Hail! Maybe Beta could stop at your place, transfer load, then continue on. I trust your car to get here on time a lot better than beta's biodiesel bus. :dah:

My car model is famous for being one of the longest lasting in the world. In 3rd world countries, like half of the cars on the road are my car, because it runs on ANYTHING and lasts FOREVER. And it gets 35 mpg.
800px-Mercedes-Benz_W123_.jpg

J.D said:
hailrazer said:
pedobear.jpg

Nah, hailrazer has kids and a wife and a house and portables AND DOESNT AFRIAD OF ANYTHING.

I think just a quick stop would be cool, but it's up to beta.

Also, how does my alter-ego have kids and a wife and a house?

SS

ShockSlayer said:
Nah, hailrazer has kids and a wife and a house and portables AND DOESNT AFRIAD OF ANYTHING.

I think just a quick stop would be cool, but it's up to beta.

Also, how does my alter-ego have kids and a wife and a house?

SS

Cuz an alter ego is your exact opposite slacker :p

I might go if you're going to be there SS just for the fun of it. :tophat:

Back