ModRetro Highway to ComiCon Road Trip

βeta

ModRetro Legend
It's getting complicated.

MAP

That's the proposed route, if I stop in NY for someone, get SS in SC, Afro in New Orleans, and stop at Jelly's house, and then caravan with him. Route subject to change. Anyone on the way? My car seats 5, would be more comfortable with 4. Cost for gas will be about $600 round trip, or $150 per person for 4 of us.

EDIT: Proposed Schedule

Sat
Drive to SS's 12h
Sleep

Sun
Drive to Afro's 12h
Sleep

Mon
Drive to Albuquerque 20h
probably get in around midnight, will need 2nd driver.

Tues
Drive to Palmer's 13h
Second driver would be nice.

Wed
Easy morning at the Palmerdome, drive down and get into the hotel in the afternoon.

Thurs
ComiCon

List of peeps en route:
Me :D
Banditpaw1
Bibin
BoFoSho
DJ711
Joeyjoe9876
ShockSlayer
grossaffe
jleemero
snowpenguin
AfroLH
Ampersand
epicelite

Status of peeps:

I'll be the person in NY. 60% is pretty good chance anyway, I'll be sure to update in advance (One to 3 months) if I can't.

Oh wow your going through GA?

:neutral2:

Too bad I have no money, going with no money would suck. Also couldn't buy gas. :p

I will just stick with the con that happens in Atlanta. :p

I would love to do this, but I live in grand rapids. Perhaps if I can find a cheaper flight to SC than I can to LAX, I could chill with SS for a day or so until you show up...?

SS?

If someone wants to chill with me and then jump in the car with us, then that'd be cool.

I guess I'm already on the proposed list?

SS

heh, you guys are driving within 12 miles of my house. enjoy your 'little' road trip.

Yea, sadly south florida isn't anywhere near being "on the way" so I'll just meet you guys there. :lol:

Back