• Perhaps, maybe

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • No, certainly not

Votes: 9 12.2%

• Total voters
Mako321 said:
PalmerTech said:
Who is making false logs now, Raizer?
You should like, show them to logs so they can't complain about that either.
They claim the logs I already posted are fake, why should I bother posting more of them?

And I completely agree with Bacteria about JJWolf, he truly is a great ambassador for what their forum stands for; Trolling and attacking other sites because of a personal grudge by their leader. :) Troll and Spam ModRetro with multiple accounts, then gets promoted on MBB 12 hours later? I wish I could say I am surprised.

EDIT: Thanks for the screencaps, they IP banned me on MBB for some reason. I guess that posting the truth on other sites is against their rules.

Latest updates :
Dqb7Y.png

IoaNW.png

Thought you may like to know.

I suppose that's the downside of running a forum based on a cult of personality. No mater how much evidence is presented, they always believe it to be "lies". We have provided logs from multiple people, witnesses, and DNT has even come forward to confirm the logs, but they still deny it all because it exposes their glorious leader as what he really is.

Whoever SuperSpork is, I can guarantee everything here is real. The fact of the matter is that we have provided substantial evidence, and they have not. Palmer is simply fed up that after ages of playing down the entire situation and trying to fix things, he continues to be trampled on, and needed to show why certain people here dislike Bacteria.

PalmerTech said:
Posting this thread had to be done, because they have been attacking us for over a year now, OVER and OVER, and I have not done ANYTHING in retaliation, and I want all of this BS to stop. Hail, I know you claim these threads are childish, but what am I supposed to do? Let Bacteria walk all over me for another year? He had his chance to "move on", and he refuses to.

I have only seen one attack from an MBB member. When Raizer attacked you.

You claim attacks "over and over". Well I for one have not seen that heard of that or known about anything like that.

Yes I know your site has been down several times. But I am a member of over 35 forums. And all of them are attacked and go down several times a year by random attacks.

Claiming MBB and Bac in particular are doing it seems unfair IMO.

And I want it all to stop also. You know for a fact this is true. If I knew who was attacking your site I would drive to their house and put Bantha PooDoo in their food.

raizer04 said:
Toastbucket: Banned for conspiring to cause an uproar.

MR CHAT:
(22:27:03) ToastBucket: banned once again
(22:27:09) ToastBucket: that raizer kid is a "Flamboyant Homosexual"
(22:27:21) Kickback: lmao, again?
(22:27::3:4) Ishmael1010: OH MY GOD
(22:27::3:8) Ishmael1010: WHEN I SCROLL OVER REPLY
(22:27:47) Ishmael1010: THEY CHANGE COLORS!
(22:27:52) Ishmael1010: HOLY lemon scent
(22:28:04) ToastBucket: He started talking about how talking about drugs in the chatroom is bad
(22:28:05) Zero: Ish
(22:28:12) Zero: probably a party thread
(22:28:13) Mako321: oh man, zero
(22:28:14) ToastBucket: and how someone might actually be having troubles
(22:28:21) Ishmael1010: yus
(22:28:23) Mako321: first real ps3 cfw also?
(22:28:26) Ishmael1010: i lurve part threads
(22:28::3:0) ToastBucket: and our conversations may tip them off to ckill themselves

Part 2:

(22:53:03) ToastBucket: Raizer04 is complaining that I'm trying to cause an uproar
(22:53:07) ToastBucket: I wasn't going to
(22:53:11) ToastBucket: but I sure as Heck am now

Good ole toastbucket decided to come through our chat and cause uproars and not follow the rules. i clearly said that "someone might be having troubles" for a reason, and he decided not to respect that. A number of MR members DO NOT respect the rules on MBB site..point blank period.

This is from a few pages ago, but hey, just wanted to say. I cleared this up with Bacteria a looong time ago. I can provide emails if you don't believe me (assuming Bac's okay with me sharing his emails to me). Funnily enough, he posted the same logs when I confronted him about my IP ban :p

hailrazer said:
You claim attacks "over and over". Well I for one have not seen that heard of that or known about anything like that.

You do not know about them because every single time, even we we know exactly who it was, we have played them off as site glitches publicly, to try and keep the peace. You not knowing does not mean it never happened.

How about this: Ask Bacteria to please either knowledge or deny these logs I have posted. Can you please do that, as a MBB moderator? He has ignored this for TWO DAYS, and promoted the guy (Wolf) who was attacking our forum just last night. Does he have anything to say for himself, or is he going to let all of MBB (Including his staff) keep telling everyone I am a liar?

A point NO ONE has made is that when MR members do attack MBB, they do it for their own reasons, not for MR. We do not conspire against other forums; that's *Can'tSayThisOnTV*ing silly. On the other hand, there is evidence that MBB members have conspired against MR for MBB with consent and encouragement from the staff there.

Yep, I 'attacked and trolled' (as you keep saying) MBB cos their userbase is about 60% *Can'tSayThisOnTV*ing wankers, and I don't like Bacteria because he made a flaxloads of homophobic remarks towards me, simple.

EDIT: Forgot to add, before they knew I was from MR they'd actually speak properly, as soon as they noticed that I was from MR, their entire attitude changes.

Ok, well this is my part of the story, as far as bacteria is concerned.
I joined BH around the summer of '09, I had messed around on there, made some standard noobish threads, found out about MR, joined there, ETC. It wasn't long after I had joined, everything was peaceful for a while, untill I got a PM from bacteria, explaining his "leaving quietly". I blindly followed him, asking where he was going next, and basically praising him like a god.
I had followed him when he was on Instructables for a short time, then the move to racketboy. On racketboy I had started to talk to bacteria more and more, frequent skype chats between me, Klay, bacteria, nintendott, and sometimes nevermind1534. In a series of chats, Bacteria had explained that when he had left MR, they had demoted him and deleted his FTP account, however, they had not known that bacteria had also known Palmer's FTP account and password ( they were really *derp* passwords too palmer, seriously? Freeman?) he had told me the account, but it is true he had told me not to use it. He had stated "Don't use this" but our chats often went on for hours, fanticizing about what "we" should do when the time was right.
At this point, I had basically thought that bacteria wanted to *Can'tSayThisOnTV* with MR, so, I recruited klay, i had him log in via FTP, we replaced the banner image with a gif of palmers face being ripped in half by a gigantic, veiny dick, as well as a shockslayer face moving in from the left, I can't remember what it said though, something along the lines of "I have a small dick" or something like that. In addition, we also deleted the Post.php (or something similar) It made users unable to post, after that, we both got some serious troll's remorse, and klay started chatting with Jlee, and they put the site back together. Later that day (or the next morning, again, can't remember) Bacteria had seen what was done, and was pretty pissed. However, he didn't seem pissed about MR being down, he seemed more pissed about the attack being under his own name. In the concluding talks with palmer and Jlee, I was forced to post a huge post from bacteria that basically washed his hands of the situation, I knew it wasn't right, but I took the fall for him
as I had "nothing" to loose.
I spent the next year and a half ('09-'10-first months of '11) attempting to make up for what I had done, and rightfully so, I was given the cold shoulder by the MR community. and again, you had every right to be pissed. I hung around bacteria's website for a while, but then I started to grow up, I snapped out of his way of thinking, and started seeing his playground rules, blatant computer illiteracy, and stubbornness. I started to point it out, and bacteria's "moderation team" (see Ministry of Peace) Had just hushed me up, kicked me from chat, or even gone so far as to delete my posts because of "swearing".
I had found Palmer on facebook, and we had an occasional chat about the community, and apparently he had decided that I really was a changed member, and maybe I wasn't just a bacterian judas for once. we had discussed some ways of getting me back on the site, I had created a few accounts since I had been banned, I had hung around on those, but never really posted, I didn't feel right posting without the -dnt username. Then the glitch happened, I had my chance to get back on, and I did. Anyways, you know the story from here.
Then, this happened, I've gon over to mbb and posted some of these thoughts, asked bacteria directly WHY he is still so hostile against MR, and also posting in raizers demotion thread about "it's the internet" and "if you don't like the place, nobody is forcing you to go to MR", "maybe if you want to stop being attacked, stop pissing them off, and buy some hosting" (There have been countless times where bacteria has mistaken a freeforums issue with an attack). How did they respond? Well, they deleted my account, and Romlops account, because apparently the Ministry thinks that is the best way to deal with issues like this, snuff them out.
anyways, I have plenty of ways to contact bacteria, and trust me, I'm going to be talking to him. I WILL get a response. As well, if any members still have contact with any other members that were involved it would be great if you could have them add to, or back this story, I will be contacting Klay, and asking him to confirm this story.
This is the most accurate story I have ever posted about these events, I am not proud of my part in them, but they need to be posted. The hostility betweent these sites needs to end, Pronto.
(sorry for the post being so far away from the other, I'm on vacation, I have to write my posts offline then come back here and post them.) I am posting this because of this
bacteria said:
As per usual, people with a percentage of knowledge think they know everything that's going on. You don't. You can extract pages from a book but without knowing all the pages before and after them, the meaning and intent will be entirely open to misinterpretation, and that's before bias editing or extracts are compiled to lever one way and not the other.

SteamDNT said:
Later that day (or the next morning, again, can't remember) Bacteria had seen what was done, and was pretty pissed. However, he didn't seem pissed about MR being down, he seemed more pissed about the attack being under his own name

I only have one question.

“Good, i'll leave it to you to have fun going on destruction over there - give no warning, just do it. Only you and hailrazer are aware of this (ie yesterday's chat), although only you have the passwords for their FTP. If you attack, bring them right down; if they reinstall and have to upload an old database it will cause them pain! :cool:” ~Bacteria
“[1:59:44 PM] John (aka Bacteria): Did you bring the site down?
[12:00:05 AM] John (aka Bacteria): I got accused, nothing to do with me though!
[12:00:15 AM] John (aka Bacteria): Not shedding a tear it is down.
[12:00::3:6 AM | Edited 4::3:8:27 AM] John (aka Bacteria): Don't worry, I will never tell! :x I keep loyal to friends.”

Bacteria does not seem upset at all, he seems pretty happy, both before and after the attack. Any comment?

SS, send me that GIF.

Oh, and Bac's a dick.

I was on MR's side in the aftermath of the drama, then on the fence, now I officially hate the guy.

ShockSlayer said:
That gif was actually hilarious, I still have it. I say: "OMG THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL"

SS
I think it was a PNG...

@Palmer- He had tons of rage when people started accusing him of doing it, But like I said, he wasn't pissed that we had attacked, he was pissed that we weren't quiet about it.

Back