Votes: 55 74.3%
  • Perhaps, maybe

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • No, certainly not

Votes: 9 12.2%

• Total voters
Kickback said:
raizer04 said:
right...cuz me logging into the chat....and blatantly seeing you call me the n..word... is breaking all kinds of rules.

you've gone and called people cigarette and all sorts of flux, makes sense that when someone says something slanderous to you or your race, you have a hissy fit, yet you're allowed to demean all sorts of people all you want.

you need a serious reality check.

Right cuz this whole thing started because i just out of the blue started attacking ppl. I dont attack ppl unless they come at me first.

Awareness? We arent the ones being "dicks".
Go run a mile and maybe you wont be that much of a fat ass. God u look like a hot ass pile of flux. You look like u havent washed in years. I woulda been yo daddy if the god Dang line wasnt so long. Line stretched around the corner and all kinds of crazy flux....they sold tickets for it and everything.

Raizer, how about you address all the things I said instead of getting upset like a little kid?

You do attack people, you've always been hostile to MR members on MBB, even before you decided they were 'trolling', you dodged the rules and made them up as you went along to ban people (like the bannings for 'strip club talk' when we were talking about pin-up girls that one time) and you're generally hostile towards people in general, then suck their dick to try and whisk them away from MR to your own personal haven *coughhackerbillycough*

Everyone here knows what a lying dick-sucking tosspot you are, so it's funny to see you trying to be any different.

It's also amusing that everyone has such a high opinion of a person who since he had no idea how his first chat worked, 'banned' me from only posting and then spent a good half hour calling me a dick-sucking "Flamboyant Homosexual" and disgusting bisexual scum, then claims he's 'open' by adding LGBT members to his staff team. Top guy.

PalmerTech said:
Awareness? We arent the ones being "dicks".
Go run a mile and maybe you wont be that much of a fat ass. God u look like a hot ass pile of flux. You look like u havent washed in years. I woulda been yo daddy if the god Dang line wasnt so long. Line stretched around the corner and all kinds of crazy flux....they sold tickets for it and everything.

Raizer, how about you address all the things I said instead of getting upset like a little kid?

Yea....im getting upset like a lil kid because a member of your forums as well as yourself make racist remarks as if its nonchalant. I told you i am not bac, i do not answer for bac. I do not represent MBB as a whole. I represent Raizer04 and his actions alone.

raizer04 said:
And here goes another racist arising in MR:

(18:56::3:2) CHATROOM: raizer04 logs into the Chat.
(18:56::3:4) Kickback: I wonder if it's against the rules to call him a Jolly African American
(18:56:41) Kickback: since yano

That was a quote of KB asking whether Afro should get in trouble for his last post, but thanks for cutting that part out to make it look like he was insulting you. :facepalm:

(21:56::3:4) Kickback: I wonder if it's against the rules to call him a Jolly African American
(21:56:41) Kickback: since yano
(21:56:46) Kickback: "massive monkey twat"
(21:56:54) Kickback: same thing rly.
(21:56:58) Zero: KB, it is against the rules

That's what really happened, but continue to edit logs to your liking.

Zero said:
raizer04 said:
And here goes another racist arising in MR:

(18:56::3:2) CHATROOM: raizer04 logs into the Chat.
(18:56::3:4) Kickback: I wonder if it's against the rules to call him a Jolly African American
(18:56:41) Kickback: since yano

That was a quote of KB asking whether Afro should get in trouble for his last post, but thanks for cutting that part out to make it look like he was insulting you. :facepalm:

(21:56::3:4) Kickback: I wonder if it's against the rules to call him a Jolly African American
(21:56:41) Kickback: since yano
(21:56:46) Kickback: "massive monkey twat"
(21:56:54) Kickback: same thing rly.
(21:56:58) Zero: KB, it is against the rules

i didnt edit anything...i came in the chat right at 18:56. If he wasnt calling me that then i apologize...i have no problem admitting when im wrong...if that was not his intent then i apologize

raizer04 said:
i didnt edit anything...i came in the chat right at 18:56. If he wasnt calling me that then i apologize...i have no problem admitting when im wrong...if that was not his intent.

ajax chat displays the last 7 or 8 or so lines that were posted before you entered, nice try though.

The chat shows you the last 10 posts when you log in, you knew that's what he was talking about. :/

raizer04 said:
I told you i am not bac, i do not answer for bac. I do not represent MBB as a whole. I represent Raizer04 and his actions alone.

You may not be bac or answer for him, but you're acting like him. Except a significant amount more vocal, seeing as he's not saying anything about this :p

raizer04 said:
Bush said:
raizer04 said:
Afro you ugly ass mushroom top. Go run a mile and maybe you wont be that much of a fat ass. God u look like a hot ass pile of flux. You look like u havent washed in years. I woulda been yo daddy if the god Dang line wasnt so long. Line stretched around the corner and all kinds of crazy flux....they sold tickets for it and everything.

... you truly are a Linking hypocrite. "LETS PLAY NICE AND FOLLOW THE RULES GUYS"

Bush...if you think im going to sit back and say "oh u guys are soooo silly" while you guys try to bash me ur mistaken. i dont care who the *PLINK* u are....u come at me...im comin back at u.

You have brought this upon yourself; going off topic, making false claims, and being a generally annoying *Can'tSayThisOnTV*tard. One would also think that if you were trying to show how the forum you represent is so *Can'tSayThisOnTV*ing pure, you would do a better job of representing it than attempting to swear and throwing elementary insults at one person. This thing is pretty much guaranteed to be locked now, so good job of making yourself look like the prick that you are. Good day to you, sir. :tophat:

ToastBucket said:
raizer04 said:
I told you i am not bac, i do not answer for bac. I do not represent MBB as a whole. I represent Raizer04 and his actions alone.

You may not be bac or answer for him, but you're acting like him. Except a significant amount more vocal, seeing as he's not saying anything about this :p

Me and bacteria is different. He made clear when the bans on Mr were cleared that he would not come over here NO MATTER WHAT. I am not twisting his arm to come here, i dont even know if he is aware this thread exists.....all im fighting for is to enjoy this hobby in peace in MBB and MBB chat....

Bacteria hasn't turned up yet because he knows the logs are real lol

This should just become the sexy sunday thread now.

Kickback said:

I'm for this :p

raizer04 said:
ToastBucket said:
raizer04 said:

Me and bacteria is different. He made clear when the bans on Mr were cleared that he would not come over here NO MATTER WHAT. I am not twisting his arm to come here, i dont even know if he is aware this thread exists.....all im fighting for is to enjoy this hobby in peace in MBB and MBB chat....

Seems as though you're fighting for the sake of fighting.

Kickback said:

No...i think this needs to be the Rebecca Black Friday thread...

F70E078DF2D535687F3668_Large.jpg

This whole thing, all of it, on both sides, all sides, is really *Can'tSayThisOnTV*ing immature and annoying. Always has been (since even back when MR split off from BH). I personally don't give a flying *Can'tSayThisOnTV* who is to blame. Why does it matter? These are modding communities. GO MOD flax. Get over yourselves, all of you. It's the internet.

I have been heavily involved in a few forums over the years (I'm not counting these modding ones, as I'm not super active here) and I've never understood why such silly forum drama always screws things up. If you don't like some one, don't talk to them. Ignore them. Or, god forbid, try and empathize and see things from their side. Things don't need to be so damned hostile.

I'm too old for this flax. Ugh. And so are most of you.

UGH HEY GUYS I GOT INSULTED ONCE SO I WANT THEM TO STOP
OH LET'S DO THE SAME BACK TO THEM, BUT YOU'RE STILL THE CHILDREN IN THE ARGUMENT
HEY GUYS LET'S FOLLOW THE RULES SO WE CAN STOP THIS FIGHT
RULES? LET'S BREAK 'EM
JUSTICE.
UGUUUU~~~

Kyosho said:
Why does it matter?

Because a staff member of another site allegedly (no wait, not allegedly, he did) tried to take down an entire site.

Did you actually read the thread at all?

@Kyosho: I agree with you, at least in terms of just getting into the silly fights. The problem is, Bacteria nearly destroyed (As in, literally deleted) our entire forum, and Raizer single handedly ruined the wiki, which had TONS of useful information in it. This is not about petty feelings, it is about a few people who are (Literally) destroying the scene, and the information in it.

raizer04 said:
Me and bacteria is different.
:lol:

Raizer, I was not racist towards you. I called you a name ONE time, and the only reason you saw it is because you were breaking our rules with multiple spy accounts. For someone who claims they want to move on, you sure have a pretty limited memory. :p

Also, you ARE still insulting me, by claiming that I am lying about all these logs. And really, you think Bac has not seen this thread? I promise you, he has, but be knows that he will only make himself look worse if he replies. :awesome: So instead, he covers it up on his own forum as much as he can, and lets you lie for him. :)

Kickback said:
Kyosho said:
Why does it matter?

Because a staff member of another site allegedly (no wait, not allegedly, he did) tried to take down an entire site.

Did you actually read the thread at all?

I think you're getting two different incidents confused ;)

Back