Is Bacteria a hypocritical egotist?

• Yes, most definitely

Votes: 55 74.3%
  • Perhaps, maybe

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • No, certainly not

Votes: 9 12.2%

• Total voters
It looks like Bacteria is too much of a coward to say anything for himself, just going to let his cronies keep lying on his behalf.

Oh well, the main point here was not to get in a war with him, it was to show people on MR why, exactly, there is so much hostility towards MBB. If you want to take Bacteria's nonexistent word over my own and think the logs are fake, then that is your own choice; The choice of a blind sheep, but yours nonetheless. :)

Antome said:
So besides awareness, what were we trying to gain from this thread?

Awareness was the main goal, and the hope that maybe MBB members would stop being such dicks to us when they saw WHY we are mean to Bacteria. Ideally, Bacteria would have admitted his mass of lies, but he obviously lacks the moral fibre to do even that.

PalmerTech said:
Antome said:

Awareness was the main goal, and the hope that maybe MBB members would stop being such dicks to us when they saw WHY we are mean to Bacteria. Ideally, Bacteria would have admitted his mass of lies, but he obviously lacks the moral fibre to do even that.

Awareness? We arent the ones being "dicks". And to sum this all up and end this on an understanding note. If each side abides by the rules of each forum they visit we won't have any problems. Can we agree on that?

raizer04 said:
PalmerTech said:
Antome said:

Awareness? We arent the ones being "dicks".

No, your 'god' just attacks sites and you edit wikis, go talk a long walk off a short cliff.

raizer04 said:
Awareness? We arent the ones being "dicks".
I think enough evidence was provided to to warrant calling the offenders dicks.

raizer04 said:
If each side abides by the rules of each forum they visit we won't have any problems. Can we agree on that?
Sure.

raizer04 said:
PalmerTech said:
Antome said:

Awareness? We arent the ones being "dicks". And to sum this all up and end this on an understanding note. If each side abides by the rules of each forum they visit we won't have any problems. Can we agree on that?

I abided by the rules of your forum, and got my account deleted for things I said HERE because your admin wants to try and cover up what he has done. Your members attack us, then get promoted the next day to staff. You claim I am a wholesale liar, both on MBB and MR, and that all the logs are made up.

What have we done in response? Oh yeah, nothing. Sorry Raizer, but we are already taking the high road, YOU guys are the dicks, not us. To sum this all up and end on an understanding note, your forum is owned and staffed by lying, hypocritical people who think they can do whatever the Heck they want with no consequences by claiming to want peace, then attacking us the moment anyone says anything that hurts your little feelings. I agree that if you would follow our rules and mind your own business everything would be fine, but I really don't think any of you can do that. :lol:

raizer04 said:
PalmerTech said:
Antome said:

God, just shut the *Can'tSayThisOnTV* up, you massive monkey twat.
Nobody here gives a flax what you have to say.
Nobody cares about you.
*Can'tSayThisOnTV* off, *Can'tSayThisOnTV*ass.

Afro you ugly ass mushroom top. Go run a mile and maybe you wont be that much of a fat ass. God u look like a hot ass pile of flux. You look like u havent washed in years. I woulda been yo daddy if the god Dang line wasnt so long. Line stretched around the corner and all kinds of crazy flux....they sold tickets for it and everything.

raizer04 said:
And here goes another racist arising in MR:

(18:56::3:2) CHATROOM: raizer04 logs into the Chat.
(18:56::3:4) Kickback: I wonder if it's against the rules to call him a Jolly African American
(18:56:41) Kickback: since yano

raizer04 said:
If each side abides by the rules of each forum they visit we won't have any problems. Can we agree on that?

asking raizer to follow rules is like trying to collect action figures and get laid

it just wont work.

raizer04 said:
Afro you ugly ass mushroom top. Go run a mile and maybe you wont be that much of a fat ass. God u look like a hot ass pile of flux. You look like u havent washed in years. I woulda been yo daddy if the god Dang line wasnt so long. Line stretched around the corner and all kinds of crazy flux....they sold tickets for it and everything.

... you truly are a *Can'tSayThisOnTV*ing hypocrite. "LETS PLAY NICE AND FOLLOW THE RULES GUYS"

right...cuz me logging into the chat....and blatantly seeing you call me the n..word... is breaking all kinds of rules.

Bush said:
raizer04 said:

... you truly are a Linking hypocrite. "LETS PLAY NICE AND FOLLOW THE RULES GUYS"

Bush...if you think im going to sit back and say "oh u guys are soooo silly" while you guys try to bash me ur mistaken. i dont care who the *Can'tSayThisOnTV* u are....u come at me...im comin back at u.

raizer04 said:
right...cuz me logging into the chat....and blatantly seeing you call me the n..word... is breaking all kinds of rules.

you've gone and called people cigarette and all sorts of flax, makes sense that when someone says something slanderous to you or your race, you have a hissy fit, yet you're allowed to demean all sorts of people all you want.

you need a serious reality check.

Back