MichaelThurston's RCube, Portable Gamecube worklog

Status
Not open for further replies.
TechScreen19 said:
For now it looks :awesome: . Dang it, I hope in the end you can fit everything inside.
Well TS, What it looks like is going to happen is that it will be Like SS's GCp.

There will have to be a JB55 on the back housing the DD and Heatsink, among other things...

I just Cannot fit it in a ZN-45 alone. Plus it will run a lot better with the added airspace.

Michaelthurston said:
TechScreen19 said:
For now it looks :awesome: . Dang it, I hope in the end you can fit everything inside.
Well TS, What it looks like is going to happen is that it will be Like SS's GCp.

There will have to be a JB55 on the back housing the DD and Heatsink, among other things...

I just Cannot fit it in a ZN-45 alone. Plus it will run a lot better with the added airspace.
PORTRAIT PORTRAIT PORTRAIT PORTRAIT PORTRAIT PORTRAIT PORTRAIT PORTRAIT PORTRAIT PORTRAIT PORTRAIT

But seriously though, I'm sorry you won't be able to fit it all in the ZN45 :(

Well sorry to inform everyone of this but Yesterday, while Walking around at lunch around noon, My wallet Disappeared, Leaving me WITHOUT A SINGLE FRAKING DOLLAR. I Lost all my Cash, My Edge Card, my Credit Card, my License, My ID, Everything. I am now Whoever else has my Wallet. The money from my bank has Disappeared as well, Leaving me totally *Can'tSayThisOnTV*ed until I can cut off that other card from my bank.

I have to wait until this F'ing Friday to get paid before I can Even ORDER Anything...Sorry guys, This is on Hold right now. ITs out of my hands atm, until I can get that in, I can't do much, but what I can do I will do, So there will still be updates. Minute ones, though.

Michaelthurston said:
Well sorry to inform everyone of this but Yesterday, while Walking around at lunch around noon, My wallet Disappeared, Leaving me WITHOUT A SINGLE FRAKING DOLLAR. I Lost all my Cash, My Edge Card, my Credit Card, my License, My ID, Everything. I am now Whoever else has my Wallet. The money from my bank has Disappeared as well, Leaving me totally *LINK'D* until I can cut off that other card from my bank.

I have to wait until this F'ing Friday to get paid before I can Even ORDER Anything...Sorry guys, This is on Hold right now. ITs out of my hands atm, until I can get that in, I can't do much, but what I can do I will do, So there will still be updates. Minute ones, though

HOLY *Can'tSayThisOnTV*ING SegaING flax! :gonk: Dang, this is REALLY bad!

that would be pretty cool, though. fart on your enemies and wax them, they should make that into a plasmid :p

It does suck. I did also tell the school, and they said they would announce it over the intercom, but they did not. :confused:

mako321 said:
Dang school, maybe they took it for themselves.
probably looking to fill the deficit in the budget. (or perhaps the hole in the ozone layer)

but, man, that sucks!! And now, allow me to transform this into a sales pitch for........LIFELOCK :rofl:

Hi, Mako 321 here with a fantastic new product!
Have you ever wanted a new identity, id, money, or even credit card? Well then, try the THURSTER, the product that will turn You, that's right YOU, into Michael Thurston for only $19.95!+shipping and handling
But that's not all! Call in the next 20 minutes and we'll Double The Offer!
You'll get an ID, Wallet, Money, Credit Card, Library Card, and a Photocopy of each of these items as well!
That's right. If you call in the next 20 minutes, we'll give you an: ID, Wallet, Money, Credit Card, Library Card, and a Photocopy of each of these items as well, turning You into Thursty Himself, for only $19.95!+shipping and handling
ORDER NOW!

That really sucks. I lost my wallet a while back, and my ATM card with it. I got really paranoid that people were spending all the money in my .99 cent checking account. :sweat: But I found it a week later in my van. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back