MichaelThurston's RCube, Portable Gamecube worklog

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks everybody.

and Yes Nintendott, I lost about half of what I was paid for this commission. ._.

Very close to it, yeah.. :/

EDIT: Small update:

I Love Perfectly Positioned Volume and Brightness buttons.

Brightness on top, Volume on Buttom. Marked + and - Accordingly.
2010-03-07162635.jpg

R-Cube Logo! :awesome:
2010-03-07162641.jpg

Double Edit: Apparently these buttons are defective, because They are constantly bridged when connected to the screen, and I know its not the screen because the tacts were fine, and I tested these buttons on another Perfectly working screen. *writes more down on a list* FUFUFUFUFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Talked to thirsty in the chat, yep, they are closed when not pressed, open when pressed. Useless.

Ah, the days of my youth, like the scent of fresh lemon, you see.

SS

My parents won't let me get a bank card...

And I'm too young to have to worry about credit cards...

But WHERE THE *Can'tSayThisOnTV* DID MY PASSPORT GO?

Great, now I'm going to get blamed for a terrorist attack or a drug smuggling operation or something.

Did ever find your wallet? If not, though I'm sure you have, cancel out your debit card and order another.

Wait a minute, those buttons don't work? Or you just wired them wrong? I have those same buttons and was intending to use them for the exact same thing. Will they not work regardless?

Jidan said:
Wait a minute, those buttons don't work? Or you just wired them wrong? I have those same buttons and was intending to use them for the exact same thing. Will they not work regardless?

I mistakingly(Not looking at the packaging) Bought Noramlly Closed buttons.

Instead of Normally Open, They will turn up or down the vol/bright until PRess, at which point they are Opened. Just a simple mistake.

I know you guys are starved for updates, so I have some, though minor.

JB-55 is still on the way, but I did manage to finish the front half of the portable, well mostly. :p

Still a few things to do but not much!

2010-03-16172824.jpg

UPS delivery is estimated for tomorrow for the Case.

If this is true it should be done relatively soon! :awesomethursty:

Gots the New case, and everything fits perfectly, I have enough room for everything now! (almost!)

I can only fit one Memory card in, but its a good spot, not going to fall out anywhere.
Gonna get it all sewed up and ready to go, ASAP.

PS: Pics soon, photobucket won't upload for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back