LOGO CONTEST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Afro, there are certain jaggies in the image that ruin the lineart. I don't expect you to understand, no offense, since you don't do pixel art, but it's a basic design aspect of isometric view.

[edit]
If you want, I could make a shoop that shows what I'm talking about.
[/edit]

260x6ol.png

See the inconsistency?

Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii do.

(In case you can't, one of the parts of the top border has one more pixel than all the others.)

either "EEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" or "AAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!"

Ampersand said:
Afro, there are certain jaggies in the image that ruin the lineart. I don't expect you to understand, no offense, since you don't do pixel art, but it's a basic design aspect of isometric view.

Are you kidding me?
You are telling me that pixels not being in a line is over my head?

Wow, Amper, that is a dick thing to say.

This isn't a logo, but I was bored today and decided to make a little pixel-art modretro button.
mhfxom.png

I could add a transparency on the corners there but I'm too lazy at the moment.
100% pixel-by-pixel hand drawn. In mspaint.

Afro, calm the *Can'tSayThisOnTV* down. I didn't say it was over your head, I said you might not've noticed. A lot of people don't notice inconsistencies like that.

Also, late entry is late:

4279169462_5a723d6f07_o.gif

Ampersand said:
Also, late entry is late:

The kern's a little weird, but it looks better than the one I made.
βeta said:
See the inconsistency?
Yeah. I drew a green block that I just cloned over and over.
green_block.png
Didn't put much thought into placement.

I still like Ampy's one with the portable on one side and the chip on the other. The late entry is pretty good but I like the other one better.

Why is this thread still going? The winner is clear. It goes beyond just a fancy looking name: it conveys the ideology behind the forum and pictorially summarizes the essence of our shared hobby.
Michaelthurston said:
Or a Thinner Version:
MR1copycopy-1.png

I still hold that Ampy's is better, but I do admit that Thursty's is good. I just don't find it "Retro" enough, among other things. It is very well made, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back