Introductions/Meet-and-Greet

Welcome, good sir!

And don't worry, even if you're not a modder or portabilizer, we're still happy to have people here who are interested in such. I'm not much of a modder myself and I've never made any portables, but I'm a moderator here. :awesomeTW:

Twilight Wolf said:
Welcome, good sir!

And don't worry, even if you're not a modder or portabilizer, we're still happy to have people here who are interested in such. I'm not much of a modder myself and I've never made any portables, but I'm a moderator here. :awesomeTW:

NEWBIE ALL THE WAY.........someone help?

Yeah Heck I am completley new to all this, and modding for that matter
we were all a newbie when we first started

I have seen my friends and videos online with people hacking there game systems, creating custom versions of the game, putting there own unique style on it. and all that, making the past consoles into portables, giving them there own screens just wow

I am not technilogical smart nor do i know a whole lot about electronics

The only way I can learn is if someone can show me a place where I can read information to learn
I do not care what happens in the future, but I must be informned because after all this is electronics and all that..

It will be appreciated and if you do reply thank you for your time

Re: NEWBIE ALL THE WAY.........someone help?

merge with introduction thread pl0x?

First thing you should do is read the stickies.
specifically those in the general info board. i highly recommend reading all the other stickies too. then, read em again. and again. i still learn stuff from em.

Welcome to the forums, Reaper!

If reading material is what you're after, then you're in the right place. Under each sub-category are topics called "Megastickies," where all pertinent information is linked to for your convenience. If you have a question, READ FIRST, particularly if it's something basic. Chances are, your question has already been asked a dozen times, if not more.

If you need anything, just let us know. And yes, we have an introductory thread - a post there wouldn't be a bad idea.

A LATE WELCOME TO YE! If I may recommend it, kyorunes' site could be helpful to you. As far as I know he's stopped gathering info, but it should still be up. Here, the URL (forgot how to make links again)

http://kyorune.com/modding/

Re: Who are you

Well, Hello ModRetro!

I think if you are familiar with BenHeck forums in 2008/early 2009, You would have hears of me through PalmerTech's complaining :p

Well, Things have changed, no longer doing that any more (ive grown up), Maybe a bit of payback, but ill keep it inside the rules :tophat:

Anyway, Good to be here...

------------

eurddrue said:
*the modz* told me that someone complained, and they reviewed my posts and I had four minorly flamey posts. 3 towards you and one towards HD-C :wtf: Then I posted the whole "how to have sex" thing and now I'm banned for a month.

This was on the 2nd? page of this thread.

Could i do that to Palmertech? Id say at least 50 of his posts are flaming me over there. (joking, Good times, I wouldnt do such a thing :ninj: )

Were it a matter that mattered very little/nothing to you, you wouldn't have brought it up in the first place. Get over it.

Welcome to ModRetro :awesome:

But I could get Palmer banned for a year over there :O

Well times have changed, I am no more that little kid...

I wouldn't do such a thing to him...

No more discussion of revenge or payback, please. BoomBox, you've got a clean slate right now, so let's just all try to get along, 'kay? ;)

Welcome to MR, by the way. :D

hey guys!!!

ive been a lurker for a long time but am ready to start working on my first modding project! I guess I should probably start getting parts. i love the gameboy so i think i will start with that. only probelm is, i dont have a gameboy right now!!!!!!!!! XD but hopefully this site can help me with that.

Yo im Hrduncan ive been here for a little and just found this thread haha

I built a n64p .

im pretty good with hacking ipods .... i can build portables (kinda)

i want to make a super small n64p hopefully i can

im also on the haunted360 forum and moddedbybacteria forums (i dont care if you dont like bacteria)

Hi

Back