"WAAAAGH"
"Dangit"
"Quick, use some of the money, buy him a razor blade!"
"And a Linkin Park CD"
"WAAAAGH"
"Dangit WOMAN SHUT YOUR MOUTH AND GET BACK IN THE KITCHEN"
"wuh ef i sut my mouf you mighf get hut"
"POR QUE?!!!!!"

ADMIN FOR A DAY! At the end of each year (or whatever time period) the actual admins look at who is the most helpful, welcoming to new members, etc. and that person gets to be an admin for a day :) It could encourage people to not be trollz, also.

No.
Then they can see our secret CAVE antics. Not good. There are a lot of secrets in District 9 THE CAVE.

Plus, there's not really anything TEMPORARY to do in the admin panel..or anywhere, for that matter. Sure, your name is red but...really?

Normal member with Cave permissions. Tells all the other memebers what the Heck is going on or can get ahold of normal problems the Admins/Mods don't notice. I think the rank name I was joking around about with SS and Palmer was Ambassador but I think it was a good idea.

So are we ever gonna do a web show or something pod-cast like? I dunno I think it would be cool if we did that and had random civilized members join in.

DJ711 said:
So are we ever gonna do a web show or something pod-cast like? I dunno I think it would be cool if we did that and had random civilized members join in.
civilized members? and just who would these people be? ive never seen anyone fitting that description. :p

its not really a bad idea, but i doubt if anyone has the wherewithal to actually do it as a recurring thing. ;)

samjc3 said:
DJ711 said:
civilized members? and just who would these people be? ive never seen anyone fitting that description. :p

its not really a bad idea, but i doubt if anyone has the wherewithal to actually do it as a recurring thing. ;)
Nice, Sam. I would do it, completely but I wouldn't do it alone. If another two/3 people did it, I would do it. I think its a awesome idea.

DJ711 said:
samjc3 said:
DJ711 said:

Nice, Sam. I would do it, completely but I wouldn't do it alone. If another two/3 people did it, I would do it. I think its a awesome idea.
i wouldnt mind joining, but im not sure what we would talk about.

Back