3DS at CES

Speaking of the XL, I'm getting tired of people saying they're going to "wait for the 3DSi XL when it comes out 6 months later." New revisions might not come out; this is as small as they could get it now, and im pretty sure its as future proof as the dsi was.

Welcome to the world of the Apple fan, Bush.
emot-v.gif

Played a 3DS at local bestbuy today and if you are not looking at it just right it is blurry and it hurts your eyes. That being said I will get one when they make a Zelda edition in August.

I'm getting one for my birthday at the end of April, but because of the huge price tag I have to chip in $100+ dollars. I gotta put in whatever money I get and I'll trade in my DSi for store credit.

I'm excited for Zelda, Mario, Kid Icarus, and the Virtual Console. I'm not really planning on getting any physical games with it when it comes out because I heard that Link's Awakening was gonna be up on this things VC for launch.

PS: How much Gamestop credit would I get for trading in the DSi?

Meant to post this earlier, but on Wednesday I got to check out a 3DS while I was at Best Buy.

My initial impression is that it's very well-designed. The 3D works surprisingly well, better than I expected. The unit itself feels well-constructed, and the analog stick is amazing omfgwtfbbq

But... $250? I just don't think it's worth it yet...

Back