What batteries have you used successfully?

Specifically, Those of you who have successfully completed a GCp hack, What battery is recommended and why?
LINKS OR GTFO!
Merely jesting, of course. Although links would indeed be preferable. And by links I mean referrals to amazon or eBay or whatever, not to other applicable forum threads... I would not like ye masses to labor under the pretense that I am dissing the quality of the advice that you are capable of serving me, nor am I discouraging links to other threads, I am merely saying that I will only yell at you to GTFO if, say, link to the actual battery itself remains unposted.
And BTW, I already read the thread where almighty Shockslayer cleared up all of that needlesome confuzzlement (and yes, I did make that word up :awesome: ) about the 12 volt line, so don't refer me there.

Oldewindmill said:
Specifically, Those of you who have successfully completed a GCp hack, What battery is recommended and why?
LINKS OR GTFO!
Merely jesting, of course. Although links would indeed be preferable. And by links I mean referrals to amazon or eBay or whatever, not to other applicable forum threads... I would not like ye masses to labor under the pretense that I am dissing the quality of the advice that you are capable of serving me, nor am I discouraging links to other threads, I am merely saying that I will only yell at you to GTFO if, say, link to the actual battery itself remains unposted.
And BTW, I already read the thread where almighty Shockslayer cleared up all of that needlesome confuzzlement (and yes, I did make that word up :awesome: ) about the 12 volt line, so don't refer me there.
beggars can'tr be choosers, and they also can't be whiners. we only give advice, we are not miracle workers.
good battery.

eh. that battery is pretty expensive. buy the parts and build a pack, its cheaper.

Back