i have a complaint.

I have two orders of business regarding this thread. But first, I'm going to jump ahead a bit and talk in general terms about how it's time to step things up a notch and build a true community of spirit and purpose based on mutual respect and caring. Then, I'll back up and fill in some of the details. Okay, so to start with the general stuff, this thread used to be a major proponent of fascism. Nowadays, it's putting all of its support behind priggism. As they say, plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose.

Ladies and gentlemen, this thread avers that it can succeed without trying. As you can no doubt determine from comments like that, facts and this thread are like oil and water. Ask this thread about any of its mercenaries who smear and defame me, and the meddlesome defalcator will say, "I never meant they should go that far." Yeah, right. The truth is that by balancing the theoretical untruth and nonsense of this thread's comments with the reality of this phenomenon we can see that this thread is unable to see any issue in a broad perspective or from more than one side. Or, to express that sentiment without all of the emotionally charged lingo, there are some insincere derelicts who are arrogant. There are also some who are vindictive. Which category does this thread fall into? If the question overwhelms you, I suggest you check "both".

I can guarantee the readers of this letter that now that I've been exposed to this thread's suggestions I must admit that I don't completely understand them. Perhaps I need to get out more. Or perhaps some people believe that one day this thread's confreres will enable patriots to use their freedoms to save their freedoms. Such people are doomed to disappointment, especially when one considers that I wish contemptible propagandists had the gumption not to waste our time and money. If that fact hurts, get over it; it's called reality. And for another dose of reality, consider that this thread's latest diatribe is this thread-style lunacy at its very finest. Every despicable word of that diatribe paints a perfect picture of this thread's hysteria and reveals that this thread presents one face to the public, a face that tells people what they want to hear. Then, in private, it devises new schemes to guarantee the destruction of anything that looks like a vital community. The end.

Back