The Adventures of QuickSkop3 - My Dremel Tried to Kill me

QuickSkop3

So, I got a 3rd party N64 controller, but I cant open it, so I turned to my dremel. Right at first I notice the thing holds loosely, but I try, first time, its ok, then it goes, WHHHHEEEEENNNNNNNN! and shoots off, and breaks the little peg, so I replace the peg, try again, WHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN!, this time, it shoots off around the room, nicks my face, and shatters on a table.

Essentially, Dremel still works, just loose, So I need a new one :(

Re: My Dremel Tried to Kill me

XD, im fine. *Can'tSayThisOnTV*ing cheap ass dremel, my dad said he payed 100$ for it.

Also, those *Plinking* Sanding disc Aint cheap

I got my Dremel for 25 dollars at a pawn shop lolol. It's cordless. Works fine, try looking some places like that/online?

You should change the title of this thread to "My dad tried to kill me" and talk about how he bought you the dremel instead, brings up more attention.

Change the title of the thread to "I almost killed myself because I'm a dumbass"

They work fine when you use them right.

2202556853_a0fd0ac4eb.jpg

Half the time, I actually wear safety goggles when using my dremel... I've gotten stuff in my eyes before, it's not fun to have to deal with a shard of metal in your eye for a week and a half as you wait for it to be flushed out. Not fun at all.

EDIT: Pagebreak, one day, I shall murder thee.

I am posting after a man who has never heard of the emergency room.

I just wear my normal prescription glasses, and keep my face out of the plane of the disk.

It wasn't what I would call an "emergency"... and I don't own a vehicle, and I'm sure as heck not about to pay for an ambulance. Also, I figured I might as well use the Dang glasses for something other than Chem lab, I had to pay a full $7 for them.

ttsgeb said:
Half the time, I actually wear safety goggles when using my dremel... I've gotten stuff in my eyes before, it's not fun to have to deal with a shard of metal in your eye for a week and a half as you wait for it to be flushed out. Not fun at all.

EDIT: Pagebreak, one day, I shall murder thee.

Hm, tell this to a doctor before you EVER get an MRI. 'Cause if there's metal in your eye it can cause blinding. The doctor will look into your eyes for any shards, if clear, then an MRI. Jus sayin'.

Having metal in your eye is an emergency, and you are retarded.

If you weren't a wimp, you would have dug it out yourself. :lol:

I spent the first week trying... ... Seriously. It's hard to sleep with something constantly poking you in the eye.

Back