And you might just have them!

I need:

A 3DS slider
A cap for it
*Can'tSayThisOnTV* yeah Qrio

Nintendo DS/Lite/i A B X and Y buttons *Can'tSayThisOnTV* yeah Herma
GBA SP A button and motherboard *Can'tSayThisOnTV* yeah plover
I still need the motherboard for a DS!

I'm willing to pay shipping, and probably a little more because I happen to really like most of you.

Also you'll be putting parts into something Ish is gonna paint, so you might as well capitalize on this opportunity to have your name forever written down in history as having contributed to the greatest portable that ever lived to be sexually sexified sexing sex.

SS

ShockSlayer said:
GBA SP A button
SS

I have some gba sp buttons that I got from ebay a while ago and then realized that I don't need them. I'd be glad for you to take them off my hands.
IMG_20120814_001301.jpg

I have a GBA SP motherboard (although I haven't tested it for years) and a 3DS slider cap. I also have 3DS slider that was taken apart if you want it.

I too have a gba sp motherboard, but it's complete with gba sp screen, bottom case part, battery pack, volume/power sliders. The speaker of the gba sp is missing, but I put as a replacement the speaker from a wii remote. It works fine, just needs correct positioning and should be pressed down and glued or somewhat to perminatly stay in the "good giving out sound" position.

I'll post a pic of my gba sp tomorrow when I manage to take a pic.

SonyQrio said:
I have a GBA SP motherboard (although I haven't tested it for years) and a 3DS slider cap. I also have 3DS slider that was taken apart if you want it.

If the buttons still work, that's all I really need from it. What kind of cap? And although it's been taken apart, I'm guess it still works? I think I took one of mine apart, but was able to put it back together.

SS

It's one of the caps Ashen used on his Revolution. The PSP kind.

The slider still works, I just didn't feel like putting it back together. If you want to, go for it.

First,

Which ones of these would you like? (The ones I have are black, it's just you can see the curvature of each better in a picture of the white ones.)

sku_11330_3.jpg

Last,

1. PSP caps aren't worth anything, so I'll just give em to you.
2. I'll throw in the 3DS slider parts cause I like you.
3. No need to pay shipping since It's not that expensive and because you're my bro.
4. I have your addy.

Love you too,
SQ

I've got a broken SP I can send your way. That will take care of the A button and mobo you need.

Alright, I'll send it out tomorrow. I'll let you know what the shipping cost is.

Bump.

The last thing I need is a DS motherboard! It doesn't have to work, it just has to have the ABXY button membrane thingys on it.

SS

Back