New and Improved; GOOD BUYER/SELLER/TRADER LIST

Re: GOOD BUYER/SELLER/TRADER LIST

jleemero said:
Bibin said:
jleemero said:
BTW:

Bibin's a wonderful trader, all went well, he shipped plenty fast.

Ah, you got it already?
YESSIR <3 CGB

Heh, good to hear that my internal light is going somewhere useful, not some burnt out Little Sound DJ nut or something who will "prosound" (line out) mod it to get marginally better audio :rolleyes:

Bibin said:
Heh, good to hear that my internal light is going somewhere useful, not some burnt out Little Sound DJ nut or something who will "prosound" (line out) mod it to get marginally better audio :rolleyes:
And now I'm curious as to what Bibin would do if someone tricked him into selling them one of his modded gameboys, only to perform an abomination like this or, dear god, this.

Just in case omgitsthebishop makes his way over here, he's a good seller. I dunno what went wrong with PalmerTech's deal with him, but mine went through smoothly.

In case "tron" comes over here, he pays well, but becomes rather tart and unresponsive if unpleased. For example, I was going to ship a laptop, but kindly explained to him that I couldn't afford to ship it yet, so it would take a bit longer, and he said okay. Then, he started complaining, and didn't respond, even after I provided him a tracking number. When it arrived at his house (I checked) he didn't respond, so I'm assuming he got it and has had no problems.

Doubt Skyone will ever come to these forums, but he's pretty good. The N64 he sent me came in 2-3 days and was packaged nicely (surrounded by cushioning, etc.).

Caredo said:
Doubt Skyone will ever come to these forums, but he's pretty good. The N64 he sent me came in 2-3 days and was packaged nicely (surrounded by cushioning, etc.).
he wont evar be here. he thinks we should all be shot for insulting his glorious BH forums by making this form. :wtf:

oh, and palmer, you shipped that out yet? no hurry, but, i kinda wanna know. ;)

Sorry, been packing for my trip. :(

I will not be able to ship it out myself, so I will have to give the package to my mom and tell her to ship it, me being in another state and all. :thumb:

PalmerTech said:
Sorry, been packing for my trip. :(

I will not be able to ship it out myself, so I will have to give the package to my mom and tell her to ship it, me being in another state and all. :thumb:

Come on, I even shipped a package to tibia from Mackinac Island (and saved about $5 in shipping). Unless you're significantly farther away when you're on your trip, why not ship it while you're on your trip? There's a post office in every city.

1010559769_be5a4eb88a.jpg

Mackinac Island Post Office

Just got my PAL snes and controllers from bacteria. I couldn't be more satisfied. The console works better than described, the shipping was insanely fast, especially being from overseas, plus bacteria was nice enough to give me a free PAL game so I could test the snes out on my TVs.

themadhacker!!! +1

Paid me instantly!! Please, let me know if you need something else!!

well I got my stuf today from weaponepsilon and neverused.

Both shipped very fast, and I would do biusness with both again.

Back