Modded Sega Nomad, GBA SP, Macbook, more stuff

Bibin

Frequent Poster
Hey, got a bunch of things I don't want.

Sega Nomad - has the 3.5" LCD mod done to it, since the original screen got duffed up. $60 shipped.

GBA SP - the dark grey one, in pretty good shape. Has the charger, works great, blah blah. It's the backlit version. $50 shipped.

Black Macbook - 2.2Ghz Core 2 Duo, 1GB ram, 160GB HDD. Has a fresh-new install of Snow Leopard. $300 shipped.

Neo Geo system board + two games - Runs, but has some weird graphical issues at times. I think a few lines have gone tristate by means of disconnection on one of the SNK chips; if I run my fingers over it or so much as breath on the one chip the graphics change. Both slots work though, with both games, Puzzle Bobble and World Heroes. $40 + shipping.

Box-o-game boy parts: Mostly shells and motherboards. This is left over from the huge game boy lot I bought a while back. A few shells are nice Ish-painted ones. $30 + shipping.

PSOne LCD: I've got one, I don't need it. $35 shipped.

Nvidia 6800GT - It works. $15 shipped.
Radeon X300 - It works. $15 shipped. The back has been painted white and it looks awesome.

Little tiny mac mini clone: Core Duo CPU, 1GB ram, 160GB HDD. You'll have to whip together your own fan solution as the original died. Has no case. More details on request. $150.

Boxed Street Fighter II' for Genesis: $10
Boxed Puyo Puyo for Genesis/MD (no region checks): $20

Genesis 3-button pad, original: $10

Radica GOAC, disassembled, with my fixed audio mod (so PSG sounds work and no distortion): $20

Back