Giant sale - 3d printers, computer parts, dev boards, etc

samjc3

#1 Female Member
Alright, long story short I ended up with a literal truckload of various electronics and such. I intend to sell most of it. I'll be listing things as I go through them. Make offers on whatever you want. And expect lots of updates, because I've been going though this stuff for two days already and I'm still finding new things. Pictures on request.

General Electronics

- Hanbot HB-007 3D printer. This is a chinese made clone of the Rep-Rap Prusa i2. It's new in box, and has everything, near as I can tell. Local offer at $250 on this, so feel free to outbid.

- Printerbot LC 3D printer. V1 1302 with a revision B printrboard. This was built from a kit, and seems complete, near as I can tell. It's either unused or very lightly used.

- Bravo V3 Tube Headphone Amplifier - New in box with some sovtek extra tubes. I took it out and used it for an hour or so before deciding that it didn't really offer anything over my current headphone amp
- Parrot AR drone 2.0. Has a broken propeller (but 4 new replacements in the package) and is missing the charger (I probably have it, but I sure haven't found it yet). Has certainly crashed a few times.

- 3 Rasberry Pi Model B (not sure if 512 or 256 - can't be arsed to take them out of the enclosures) with adafruit enclosures, 4gb sd cards sold

- 2x beagleboard xM, one with specialcomp.com enclosure, both with 8gb microSD

- 2x Sheevaplug Dev kit

- 1x guruplug server plus

- 1x dreamplug with jtag stuff

- 1x Odroid-U

- 3x ipod classic - two 160gb, one 120gb. All broken in some way or another, but I haven't done much diagnosis yet.

- Nikon D60 Gold with kit

- Archos 605

- Sansa Clip

- Linksys Wireless N Router, 4 port gigabit sold

- D-link ADSL Modem, new in box

- Trendnet Gigabit Ethernet switch, 5 port

- Linksys 10/100 8 port switch

- Ubiquiti Edgerouter Lite

- Samsung Verizon network extender - SCS-26UC4

- 32gb SD card

- 2x Adafruit Ice Tube Clock Kits. Both are in the original box, unbuilt. One is missing the power brick. Tube boxes are still sealed.

Harddrives and SSD's - Unless otherwise noted, I've tested all the listed drives to the extent that they plug in and are seen correctly by Windows Disk Manager, and don't have a massive concerning tick or such.

- 6+ 500gb 3.5" Hitachi HDDs.

- 2tb Rosewill 3.5" USB drive. Ditto on the testing Sold

- Seagate 750gb 3.5"

- 1x 32gb OCZ Onyx SSD - this thing looks like it had coke or something spilled on it and wasn't cleaned, but it seems to work fine

- 1x OCZ Revodrive 110gb. Haven't tested, looks new in package.

- 1x Crucial M4 128gb sold

- 1x Crucial C300 128gb sold

- 1x Crucial C400 64gb

- 1x 2tb Apple Time Capsule, A1409 2TB. Tested working.

- 1x 2tb Seagate 3.5" USB drive enclosure. Has a 200mb efi partition on it that widnwos won't let me delete, but it works fine.

Computers

- One Mac G3 - completely untested, no idea on specs, but hey, it's fun looking

- Several laptops that have bios passwords on them - I'm doing my best to get the codes, and will update when/if I do. Dell Inspiron mini 10, several chinese arm based things, couple stripped thinkpads, Panasonic toughbook, so on and so forth.

- Samsung Chromebook XE303C12-A01US - 1366x768, Exynos 1.7ghz, 2gb ram, 16gb EMMC, SD slot. Bit rough and has stickers on it, but is 100% functional and updated to latest chrome as of tonight.

- 1x CR-48 Chromebook. Solid overall condition, has insydeH2O bios. Currently running lubuntu.

- 1x Macbook Pro - 13", mid 2009. 2.26ghz C2D, 8gb, 2x128gb SSD. Running Yosemite 10.10.3 now. New battery installed.

Misc Computer Parts/stuff

- Asus Maximus V Gene Motherboard - this is missing the antennae for the mpcie wifi module and the IO shield, but it's complete besides that. Works, and I have the original box.

- Intel i7 2600k - tested working in above motherboard

- Celeron G1610 - tested working

- 3x GTX 560ti 1gb - one is evga with a stock cooler, one is Gigabyte Windforce 1ghz, last is Asus Direct CUII. Gigabyte is currently untested, other two work.

- Asrock H77m Motherboard - tested working, don't have IO shield

- Corsair CX600m - tested working, have all the cables

- Two Cases - one thermaltake full tower, one unbranded m-atx tower. Can get more info if somebody wants these.

- 1x broken R9 280 - has two tiny caps knocked off the back due to a shipping incident. Tried just bridging it and shorted the trace up off the board. Should still work if somebody was to put in the time to fix it properly.

- 1x XFX Radeon 7870 2gb. Works for video output to bios, but it's untested beyond that - I have a local standing offer of $75 on this.

- 1x Apple Wireless Keyboard

- Tons of misc stuff like usb drive enclosures, usb hubs, cables of every sort (hdmi, ethernet, audio, c13 power, etc). Feel free to ask and I'll check for more specifics.

- 1x Corsair CX430 power supply pending

- 2x GTX 770. One MSI Windforce, One EVGA ACX (not sure if SSC). These are currently SLI'd in my main desktop, but I'm thinking I'm gonna buy a 980ti, so feel free to make offers on these.

- 1x Monoprice Glossy 27" 1440p IPS monitor. Was new in package, but I opened it and put it on my desk. Haven't decided one way or the other if I'll be keeping it yet, so feel free to make offers, of course.

- 1x Dell U2412m - excellent condition, have whatever cables you could want.

- laptop memory - 2x 1gb ddr2, 4x 2gb ddr3.

If I get bored I reserve the right to make a bunch of these parts into desktops, so expect these listings to be fluid

Other stuff that's a bit off topic for Modretro, but hey

- Tons of tactical gear, BDUs, ruck packs, pouches, holsters. I can get more details if somebody here is actually interested in this sorta stuff

- 2 sealed cases of Federal .40 S&W - one is 165gr FMJ, other is 180gr FMJ

- Several knives - Spyderco, Ka-bar, SOG, Gerber etc

- tons of music CDs. Several CD books worth of discs. Haven't really looked through them yet, but there's probably at bare minimum several hundred, and I keep finding more. Seen everything from Yo Yo Ma to Slayer, etc.

I've still got a good bit of stuff to go through, so expect updates to this flax. And while I need more things like I need a hole in my head, I'd consider trades for a solid ultrabook or thin chassis laptop up to 15.6" - bonus points for discrete graphics, Guns and ammo type stuff, an iphone 4s for verizon, or heck, what've ya got?

Re: Giant sale - 3d printers, computer parts, raspis, etc

Bumpdate.

Added:

- Sansa Clip

- Linksys Wireless N Router, 4 port gigabit

- D-link network switch, new in box

- 32gb SD card

- updated HDD quantities

- Added time machine

- added more info on printrbot post research

- broke out chromebook from 'laptops with bios passwords'

Re:

DuHasst0 said:
Might be interested in a pi, and crucial m4. What beagleboards do you have?
Looks like the beagleboards are two xM's and a beaglebone. As for the Crucial M4 - I'm trying to use it as the main drive on a macbook pro I'm installing yosemite on at the moment, but I can always swap it for one of the other SSDs if need be (I think I'm up to 7). And the Pi's are all Model B's with an adafruit enclosure and 4gb SD card. Haven't tested them, but I have no reason to suspect any of it isn't functional.

Could I get a model number on the Linksys Wireless N Router, 4 port gigabit also the D-link network switch.

Seyiji said:
Could I get a model number on the Linksys Wireless N Router, 4 port gigabit also the D-link network switch.
Linksys is a WRT310N V2, and the D-link is a DSL-520B (so not actually a switch, now I read the label).

How much for the Parrot and the four Raspberry Pi's?

What's the deal with the usb enclosures and the hubs have you had a chance to poke through them yet. Specifically looking for 2.5 inch ide or sata and usb3 stuff.

Seyiji said:
What's the deal with the usb enclosures and the hubs have you had a chance to poke through them yet. Specifically looking for 2.5 inch ide or sata and usb3 stuff.
Well, hubs, there's at least two - one USB squid, and one that's just some cheap 1 to 4 port hub. As far the USB enclosures, none of the WD MyBooks worked, so I stripped them of their drives and canned em. I've got a rosewill 3.5" USB 2.0 enclosure with a 2tb drive in it that works, and a seagate 2tb USB (not labelled for generation) 3.5" enclosure that also works. Only 2.5" stuff I (know that I) have is one Mediasonic usb 3.0 enclosure that's missing the top half of the enclosure, and the drive out of a WD MyPassport that seems to go back and forth between working and not. There's probably some more in the last big black case of electronics that I haven't opened yet.

samjc3 said:
Seyiji said:
Well, hubs, there's at least two - one USB squid, and one that's just some cheap 1 to 4 port hub. As far the USB enclosures, none of the WD MyBooks worked, so I stripped them of their drives and canned em. I've got a rosewill 3.5" USB 2.0 enclosure with a 2tb drive in it that works, and a seagate 2tb USB (not labelled for generation) 3.5" enclosure that also works. Only 2.5" stuff I (know that I) have is one Mediasonic usb 3.0 enclosure that's missing the top half of the enclosure, and the drive out of a WD MyPassport that seems to go back and forth between working and not. There's probably some more in the last big black case of electronics that I haven't opened yet.
None of that works for me. If you find anything else in the other case let me know :)

Added:

- Trendnet Gigabit Ethernet switch, 5 port

- Linksys 10/100 8 port switch

- Ubiquiti Edgerouter Lite

- Samsung Verizon network extender - SCS-26UC4

- 2x Adafruit Ice Tube Clock Kits. Both are in the original box, unbuilt. One is missing the power brick. Tube boxes are still sealed.

- Updated several listings to reflect new information/soldness

Re: Giant sale - 3d printers, computer parts, dev boards, et

Printerbot LC 3D printer still available?

Re: Giant sale - 3d printers, computer parts, dev boards, et

Yeah. Both are. I've had offers, but nobody has actually given me any money, so Heck.

Back