[WTS] Tons of consoles & more!

Frank

After 4 years I have returned... Not that anyone would remember me. Anyway I've got a lot of older consoles and accessories I'd like to try to sell. I'm trying here before GameTZ because I'd rather see some of this stuff go towards a mod of some sort. I accept PayPal and money orders. If you wwant to check my feedback check out my page on GameTZ, username is Frank.

I'm posting from my phone right now, so I'll fix the formatting up later on. If you want pictures of anything please just ask!

Black Gamecube with Hookups x2
Black Gamecube Portable Screen (tested, works great)
Black Gamecube Controller as-is (broken C-stick)
Charcoal Grey N64 with Hookups + 1 Controller
Charcoal Grey N64 with Power Cable (no jumper pak)
Super Nintendo Mini with Hookups, 4 controllers, 4 port adapter (Mint condition)
Super 5 in One Multicart SNES (has 5 games, I'll get a list. Mario World is one of them)
NES Console with Hookups + 1 controller (mint, replaced the 72 pin + disabled lockout chip)
NES Console (console only, iffy cart slot, but works)
Super Family Boy 8 with Hookups and 2 Controllers
Power Joy 3 with Hookups, Controller, and Light Gun
NES to Famicom Adapter
GameBoy Original with Tetris
Black GameBoy Advance SP with Charger, 2 games, and carrying case)
Playstation 2 Slim with Hookups, 1 Controller, 2 Memory Cards (Softmodded with Free MCBoot)
Playstation 2 Phat with Hookups, 1 Controller, 1 Memory Card, and a Network Adapter
Blue PSP 2000 with Charger, 4 Games, 4gb Memory Stick (UMD door is iffy, but works. Has 6.60 CFW installed)
Black PSP 1000 with 1gb Memory Stick (UMD door is iffy but works. 6.60 CFW installed)
Arctic Silver PSP 2000 with 512mb Memory Stick (screen is shattered but PSP was tested with TV-Out, UMD drive doesn'twork)

I have a ton of games, as well as CIB N64 games that iI could list if there's any interest. Post here or PM me if you have any interest. Thanks!

megalomaniac said:
Frank said:
If you want pictures of anything please just ask!

can i see pictures of everything??

It'll take me a little while to get pics of everything, but I'll do it. I already have pictures of some of the items, but not everything.

I'll take the nes that's got the iffy card slot. Just gonna use the mobo anyhow. How much you want for it and who are you comfortable shipping with? I'm in canada.

Back