[WTS] robm's miscellaneous stuff - including cheap PS3

robm

Billy Mays
Staff member
Hey everyone, I need to raise ~$300, so I'm offloading some stuff.

1) Older phat PS3, current firmware. Works with component cables only, HDMI port
appears to be bad, will not work after trying the reset trick. Works perfectly otherwise. $60 + shipping. If it's critical, I can find out what capacity the HDD is, I'm not sure right off hand. Not PS1 compatible. It's hooked up as a media streamer on my bedroom TV at the moment.

2) Nintendo DS with a missing/bad left trigger button. Plastic button itself is gone, the switch is gone. I'll throw in a DS action replay. Make offer, DS works perfectly other than the shoulder button being broken.

3) Uniden CB radio. Like this one. Works perfectly, don't really have a use for it. $40 + shipping.

4) Brand new PS2 case, and original PS2 blue box. The PS2 case, if it isn't new, it might as well be - it's in great shape. The PS2 original packing box has the styrofoam in it, the box condition itself is "ok," not too bad. Make offer on this.

5) PSP with bad motherboard, missing battery cover. Does have the battery. May have some other issues, it's a silver model. Missing case screws, was going to replace motherboard but never got to it. Make offer, would like to see $20.

6) Clarion NZ400 car stereo. A lot like this one. Everything works EXCEPT audio. It's a nice flip-out touch screen model, maybe able to use the screen for a project? Would like $40 plus shipping.

7) PS 2 network adapter. Has the HDD connector, etc. Does have the metal plate removed, was getting it ready to put in a PS2 and never got around to it. $20?

8) MINIX Neo G4 Android miniPC. A dual-core Android media streamer, works pretty OK. Just don't really have a use for it anymore. $40 shipped, comes with everything in the pic.

9) Gameshark 5.4 for PS2. Comes with original fat case with additional spots you can put PS2 games. Used for PS2 modding. $15 shipped?

Everything is OBO, will be adding stuff later, if you want pics on something just ask.

Back