WKF, Playbook, Kindle, Netbook, Thin Clients & More

suchipi

Hey all. I'm looking to make some money so I've got a few things up for sale. Feel free to leave a reply if you have any questions or would like pictures of an item or specific parts of an item.

Edit Oct 18 2013: The 15% off sale has ended. Thank you to those of you who purchased items during this sale!

Important: If you send me money through PayPal, please choose the option "I am sending money to a friend" to avoid fees. Alternatively you can pay the difference in fees yourself (about $3.60).

SOLD: 2x PSP 1000 (Bricked): I have two bricked PSP 1000s (which were bricked due to power loss during an OFW Update, of all things). I replaced the front half of the case with a shiny green variant on one of them. I've also got 2x4GB Memory Stick Pro Duos and 2x2GB Memory Stick Pro Duos, and a Patapon UMD. I've only got one battery, though, but I do have a charger. I also have a zip-up carrying case. You should be able to unbrick these pretty easily with a Pandora battery and a Magic Memory Stick, or you can use them for parts.

The Patapon UMD has two cracks in the plastic enclosure, but works just fine. Both PSPs have some scratches along the back ring and the black one has a bit of corrosion on the ring as well. I also noticed that the black PSP doesn't have the PSP logo written inbetween the volume and note/screen buttons, so it might not be an official sony case. Feels just as high quality as one, though.
The carrying case is semi-hard on the outside (I can bend it a little when there's no PSP in it, but I can also knock on it and it makes a sound). It zips on the sides and has a pocket for keeping UMDs and Memory sticks in on the inside. In my experience, though, UMDs kept in that pocket get damaged pretty easily (that's how patapon got the way it was- I dropped the case once and it cracked but the PSP and everything else were fine).

$20 for the black PSP, $25 for the green one, $5each for the 4GB sticks, $2 each for the 2GB Sticks, $3 for the Patapon UMD, $5 for the battery and charger, and $1 for the PSP carrier case, or $55 for the whole lot ($13 less than purchasing each item individually).

EDIT: This whole lot has been sold.

PARTIALLY SOLD: 1x PS2 Slim: Black PS2 Slim, model SCPH-90001. It's got a piece of plastic in it such that the disc drive is always apparently closed. I've also got an 8MB PS2 memcard and a PSX memcard (doesn't say how big it is), as well as a Silver PS2 Dualshock 2 and a white PSOne-colored PSX controller (Dualanalog but not dualshock). You can also have my swap discs which let you play backups on the console: The Breaker Pro lets you play PSX games, and the two Swap Magic 3 discs let you play PS2 games (one is for DVD-based games and the other is for CD-based games. There weren't too many CD-based PS2 games but a few exist). Also, the AV cable included with the PS2 is a third party Gamecube/PS2/Xbox combo one.

The PS2 itself has a few scratches on the fingerprint magnet part of the case but nothing too major. The controllers are in good condition. I don't have a picture of the silver controller right now because I need to get it back from a friend, but it's in good condition as well. I don't have a two-prong power cable in these pictures because I didn't intend to include one with the PS2, but if you need one I can dig one out of my closet.

$20 for the PS2 itself (with AV cable), $3 for each memory card, $5 for each controller, $5 for the breaker pro, $7 for the two swap magic 3 discs, or $40 for the whole lot ($8 less).

EDIT: The PS2 itself with the AV cable has been sold. All the other items in this listing are still individually available.

SOLD: 1x DS Game Case and Games: I've got a few old DS games and a carrying case that holds 6 games (it has mario on the front, and a sticker of 5 stars on the back). One of the tabs that holds the games in place in the case got broken off but the game still stays in fine when the case is closed. The games are Nintendogs, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Blue, Scribblenauts, Animal Crossing Wild World, Super Mario 64 DS, and Daigasso Band Brothers DX. This copy of Daigasso DX has about 70ish of the 100 music slots filled. I converted a lot of MIDIs into songs for it so it has a lot of older anime and video game music.
I've also got two Action Replay DSes: one with the USB port broken (but the pins intact), and the other in good condition. I don't have the USB cable for either, though (but I think I've seen the same cable used on some older cameras). I've also got an R4 SDHC, which is actually an R4 clone. I've had trouble in the past getting the firmware to boot on this R4 but I've gotten it working with woodR4 and YSMenu, it's just a pain to do so as it's not an official R4 so you have to try several things. I think I had to use versions of those firmware intended for the M3 on this R4. There was also an 128MB microSD card in the slot which you can just have. Also, the microSD card slot isn't spring loaded, so you won't have to worry about the spring breaking.

$2 for the carrying case, $6 for each game, $4 for the Action Replay with the broken port, $5 for the AR in good condition, and $5 for the R4 clone plus the 128MB SD card, or $40 for the whole lot ($12 less).

1x Dell Mini 10v Netbook: An older netbook, the Dell Mini 10v. It's got Windows XP installed right now in a dual boot configuration with Ubuntu GNOME, but I've successfully used Snow Leopard on it before, too (there are guides for installing Snow Leopard on this online). The Hard Drive is 160GB, It's got a 1.6GHz Atom Processor (the N270 I think) and I upgraded the RAM from 1GB to 2GB. I replaced the keyboard a while back, but they sent me the keyboard for the 1010 instead of the 1011 (aka 10v), so the upper right corner of the keyboard doesn't sit quite flush with the case, but you could fix that if you cut down the place where the keyboard expects the screw to go. Also, fair warning, I've lost a lot of the screws that go inside this computer from opening it so many times. Don't worry, though, it still holds together and everything. Also, I printed the TF2 engineer class icon on photo paper and replaced the Dell logo on the back with that. It's just held on with that really thin glue you use to make tissue paper flowers in kindergarten, so it stays on well but will also remove with very little residue if you want to take it off. The charger's included, and the battery's in pretty good condition, usually giving me about 3 hours of life. The thing's not very powerful by today's standards but it's a great machine for Visual Novels, quick googling, serial terminal access, etc. It's a bit hard to see the little guy go but I need money :lol:
$125 for the netbook and charger, and I'll install Snow Leopard, Ubuntu, Androidx86 or whatever the Heck you want on it (provided it can run the OS in question) for $15 more if you don't want my fancy Tango-themed Windows XP (or would rather dual- or triple- boot the device).

SOLD: SNES Controllers and SNES USB Adapter: A RetroUSB brand SNES to USB controller adapter, and two SNES controllers. The adapter only works with controllers, not the Super Scope or SNES Mouse. One of the controllers is just a standard SNES controller and the other one is a third party controller that has variable speed turbo and autofire switches for each button (except Start and Select, though I don't think you'll need those). The controllers are pretty beat up but they still work great and none of the buttons stick or click oddly or anything. The turbo controller's connector has a crack in it but it doesn't affect its use and isn't in a position where it'd be easy to break.

$7 for the USB adapter, $2 for each controller, or $10 for the whole lot (a whopping one dollar of savings).

WiiKey Fusion: I've got a brand new WKF, too. $20 for that (wiikey + sd card adapter + ribbon cable)

8x HP Thin Client: This bad boy here, the HP T5730. It's got a 1GHz 32-bit Processor, 1GB RAM (DDR2 667MHz), and 1GB storage. It's also got two USB ports on the inside if you wanna hide a flash drive in there for additional storage, a place on the mobo where a CF slot can be soldered on, and a PCIex1 slot on each board. They're all fanless and hence very quiet, and don't get hot. The BIOS on them boots off of USB just fine which I have used to install Debian with no issues. They make a great machine for remote access, and I've also gotten VirtualGL working on them to play Warsow. They can't really play high resolution video without a card added inside, but they can emulate older systems and also act a nice web servers/routers/whatever.

I have 8 available, at $80 each, or $500 for all 8 ($140 less).

PSP-1000 Battery: I was looking through my stuff today and found another PSP Battery. It's for the PSP-1000, and it's an official Sony one. Outputs 3.6V DC, 1800mAh. $4.

16GB MicroSD Card: Sounds crazy, but I actually found this in the mud in the middle of winter. It still works, though (and no one stepped on it)! It's just a normal 16GB MicroSDHC card. Note, though, that it's only Class 2 (but for things like NDS flashcards and etc, that's still reasonably fast. I just wouldn't try to use it as the rootfs of a raspberry pi, for example). $7 for that.

SOLD: Novation Launchpad Midi/Loop Controller: This is the product. It's a MIDI controller (read: keyboard), Loop controller, mixer, and drum machine all in one. Also comes bundled with the software that lets you use it, ableton live 8 launchpad edition (basically just ableton live 8 with a track limit). A key for the software is included, but I've activated it before, so you might have to, eh-hem, get creative. I'm not sure if the keys activate serverside or if you just need a valid key. Click here for a brief example of what it can do (though the amount that ableton live lets you do with it is insane, so this is only one example of how to use it). Also, if you used GlovePIE and used this as a MIDI device, you could let the button input of each button be used as any input on your PC (and the reverse goes for output/debug, to make the keys light up).

MSRP is $150. The thing is in near-perfect condition, so I'm selling it for $115.

Jailbroken Kindle Keyboard 3G: A Jailbroken (terminal emulator, custom screensavers, root access) Kindle Keyboard 3G, with a nice leather case (this one). It's also got OptWare, a minimal package manager, installed (read here for more info). This is just the Kindle, no charger included (though it just charges over standard microUSB). $130.

Blackberry Playbook 16GB: A Blackberry Playbook, Wifi edition with 16GB. Includes just the Playbook and the neoprene carrying sleeve, no charger cables (but it just charges over microUSB. It's picky and needs 5V for real, though). I've also got several apps installed that cost maybe $40 total- some office software, an RDP client, a nice file browser, an ssh/sftp client, a video player that supports a ton of formats, most notably 8- and 10-bit color profile h.264 MKVs with subtitle support over DLNA (read: it can play my anime). In good condition - no scratches, scuffs, etc. Battery works as well as it did when I got it. $100 for it.

Whew! That was a lot to type. I'm located in the US in Colorado, and I'll ship anywhere but it might be more expensive depending on where you live. I'll do shipping prices on a case-by-case basis since how soon you need it, package weight and such would vary (though in most cases, shipping will be between $5.15 and $16.80). Also if you're buying more than one thing I'll combine the shipping (cause if I didn't that'd just be rude). I accept PayPal or Bitcoin (but preferrably PayPal). If you're going to use PayPal, please read the note at the top of this post, labeled "Important".

I took some pictures but my phone's being dumb so I'll edit this post and add them later.

EDIT: As promised, images are here: http://imgur.com/a/ZNt0R forgive how horrible most of them look (and the fact that I didn't take out the bad ones)
EDIT2: Added WKF.
EDIT3: Added available payment methods (PayPal, BTC)
EDIT4: Removed PSP Lot and PS2 Console. Extras for PS2 Console still available. Added HP Thin Clients. Jiuai will be installing megadrive.
EDIT5: Added a PSP Battery I found. I would have included it with the lot Jiuai purchased if I knew I had it, so if he wants it, he has first dibs.
EDIT6: Added 16GB MicroSDHC card.
EDIT7: Started 15% off sale
EDIT8: Added PayPal 'disclaimer' of sorts
EDIT9: Sale ending this Friday. SNES Controllers and the USB adapter have been sold. Added Novation Launchpad.
EDIT10: Novation launchpad has been sold. That was quick!
EDIT11: Added Kindle and Playbook.
EDIT12: Sale ended.
EDIT13: I gave my DS games to my little brother. You snooze you lose, I guess

Drop me a PM if you're interested, and feel free to leave a reply here if you have any questions. Thanks!
~suchipi

Re: [WTS] PSPs, PS2, Netbook, DS Games and Other Misc. Items

Definitely eyeing the black psp.
I might be up for that if someone doesn't swoop it up.

Re: [WTS] PSPs, PS2, Netbook, DS Games and Other Misc. Items

If available and you take PayPal, I want the following:
$55 PSP lot
$20 PS2 with A/V

Let me know,

Thanks

I can also install the Megadrive adapter for you, however I am new here.

Re: [WTS] PSPs, PS2, Netbook, WKF, DS Games and More

Sent you a PM, Jiuai. Also, I edited the first post and added a Wiikey Fusion for $20. Also, if anyone knows why my [WTS] tag isn't blue, feel free to let me know :D

Also, I do take PayPal.

Re: [WTS] Thin Clients, Netbook, WKF, DS Games and More

Shipped PS2 console with AV cables and Whole PSP lot to Jiuai, in addition to Gamecube Mobo + Megadrive, which he will be installing. Added 8x HP Thin Clients.

Re: [WTS] Thin Clients, Netbook, WKF, DS Games and More

Added PSP Battery. I didn't know I still had it, otherwise I would have included it in the lot that Jiuai bought. If he wants it, he has first dibs. Also added a 16GB MicroSDHC card.

Re: 15% OFF SALE! Thin Clients, Netbook, WKF and More

I printed the TF2 engineer class icon on photo paper and replaced the Dell logo on the back with that. It's just held on with that really thin glue you use to make tissue paper flowers in kindergarten, so it stays on well but will also remove with very little residue if you want to take it off. The charger's included, and the battery's in pretty good condition, usually giving me about 3 hours of life. The thing's not very powerful by today's standards but it's a great machine for Visual Novels, quick googling, serial terminal access, etc. It's a bit hard to see the little guy go but I need money :lol:
$125 for the netbook and charger, and I'll install Snow Leopard, Ubuntu, Androidx86 or whatever the Heck you want on it (provided it can run the OS in question) for $15 more if you don't want my fancy Tango-themed Windows XP (or would rather dual- or triple- boot the device)

blackrosegul said:
I printed the TF2 engineer class icon on photo paper and replaced the Dell logo on the back with that. It's just held on with that really thin glue you use to make tissue paper flowers in kindergarten, so it stays on well but will also remove with very little residue if you want to take it off. The charger's included, and the battery's in pretty good condition, usually giving me about 3 hours of life. The thing's not very powerful by today's standards but it's a great machine for Visual Novels, quick googling, serial terminal access, etc. It's a bit hard to see the little guy go but I need money :lol:
$125 for the netbook and charger, and I'll install Snow Leopard, Ubuntu, Androidx86 or whatever the Heck you want on it (provided it can run the OS in question) for $15 more if you don't want my fancy Tango-themed Windows XP (or would rather dual- or triple- boot the device)
is... there a reason you're reposting what I said? Are you interested in purchasing the laptop?

That's usually a spambot maneuver, except there is no other reason to think that this is a spambot at this point.

Re: [SALE ENDING SOON!] WKF, Novation Launchpad, Netbook & M

ProgMetalMan said:
That's usually a spambot maneuver, except there is no other reason to think that this is a spambot at this point.
Huh. Weird.

Anyway, bump. Sale is ending this Friday. I also added the Novation Launchpad music controller to the list.

Back