MASSIVE GROUP BUY '09

Can I revise mine?
4 black PS2 fat
3 slim PS2
4 xbox
1 Dreamcast
5 gamecube (if possible: 2 sliver, 2 black and 1 purple)
1 genesis model 2

I'll pitch $70 instead.

2 Xbox
1 Slim PS2
1 Gamecube
1 N64

I wouldn't mind a Dreamcast either, but I think they are all taken.

$80 - only if they work.

Harshboy said:
2 Xbox
1 Slim PS2
1 Gamecube
1 N64

I wouldn't mind a Dreamcast either, but I think they are all taken.

$80 - only if they work.

Nothing is being tested. We are out of slim PS2s. Please READ what is available. Would you do 50 untesteed? We are not testing them.

Argelfraster said:
Me and Bandrien will go pay 50 ( combined ) BTW bandrien is only signed up on benheck.
Genesis
Snes
xbox
ps2.

If you two can both send money to paypal, that's alright, but we don't want to have to pay shipping for two people. Can we just send your stuff to you, then you send it to him if you want?

Bibin said:
Nothing is being tested. We are out of slim PS2s. Please READ what is available. Would you do 50 untesteed? We are not testing them.

Nope, no deal.

Me, GamemasterAS, and a few others are collaborating to buy it all for ourselves anyway.

We have the money, but we aren't sure if we want a truckload of flax dropped off at our houses.

Harshboy said:
Bibin said:

Nope, no deal.

Me, GamemasterAS, and a few others are collaborating to buy it all for ourselves anyway.

We have the money, but we aren't sure if we want a truckload of flax dropped off at our houses.

Yes, I know about your little plot, and your douchnozzelery, so we'll leave you all to that.

Hitaxas, I'm updating the list now.

Bibin said:
Yes, I know about your little plot, and your douchnozzelery, so we'll leave you all to that.

I never said we wouldn't resell the consoles... :p

(At ridiculously high prices of course)

Harshboy said:
Bibin said:

... Is BenHeck just full of greedy, inconsiderate people? >_>

Caredo said:
Harshboy said:
Bibin said:

... Is BenHeck just full of greedy, inconsiderate people? >_>

ACTUALLY NO IT IS A GREAT PLACE TOTALLY

Bibin said:
Argelfraster said:
Me and Bandrien will go pay 50 ( combined ) BTW bandrien is only signed up on benheck.
Genesis
Snes
xbox
ps2.

If you two can both send money to paypal, that's alright, but we don't want to have to pay shipping for two people. Can we just send your stuff to you, then you send it to him if you want?
yes.

Argelfraster said:
Bibin said:
Argelfraster said:
Genesis
Snes
xbox
ps2.

yes.
Excellent; you're on the list now.

lifeisbetterwithketchup said:
I think my claim was subtracted from the main list, but not put on under my name? :neutral2:

Nope, I haven't done either, I didn't see your post in the thread! If you post it here, I'll add all the info.

Grosafe is out, so the Xbox 360 is up for grabs! Good for parts, or maybe it's fixable, or there is a tiny chance it still works!

Bibin said:
I think my claim was subtracted from the main list, but not put on under my name? :neutral2:

Nope, I haven't done either, I didn't see your post in the thread! If you post it here, I'll add all the info.
I did post it here. It's on page 7, right before Harshboy's post.
He can have one of my gamecubes, I don't want to get in any fights about this.

Back