MASSIVE GROUP BUY '09

Darn, was really hoping I'd be able to get in on this. Oh well if the buyer is willing to sell some of it that would be awesome.

bacteria said:
No reason for swearing, period. It isn't big and it isn't clever and unneccesary.

What is the issue on this thread, seems a bit of bad feeling going on? Does it matter if someone buys to sell on, or sells to who they want to sell to? Or have I missed the point? Buyer(s) approach seller, if both like a deal, contract is made.

If mediation is needed, I would be happy to oblige. PM me if I can help.

To re-iterate: no bad-mouthing any members, willful harassment, hate or bullying will be tolerated. Let's all be friends!

Either way, Harshboy apparently was not the buyer, so there's no reason to deliver hate to anyone. You're allowed to be angry or annoyed, but please, if you feel a need to use profanity, don't try to evade the word censor - most of us probably have it turned off anyway, but for those who have it on, please don't get around it, fun as it is to do.

That said, we do have a reason to feel a bit sore, as I and many others put a lot of work into organizing the donations and distributions, so to have it all whisked away at the whim of some wealthy ebayer is a tad annoying.

Back