MASSIVE GROUP BUY '09

PalmerTech said:
I call dibs on getting first dibs, along with Bibin and jleemero.
I viewed this first :lol:
I'm not interested though because I'm banned from buying stuff :oops: (THAT DOESN'T STOP ME FROM BUYING CRYSTAL OCILLATORS!!! :crazyinsane: )

If I gotta call Dibs?

N64's.
At least 1.
All others that other people don't take.

At least 1 of each PS2.

At least 3 Playstations.

At least 1 SNES.

That's my "Dibs".
Tough, depending on how many people we get, we could each get plenty more than just that :rolleyes:

depending on how long the auction lasts, i can slm 500$ on this. my paycheck doesnt come till next friday. if its in time, i call some dibbage. ;)

samjc3 said:
depending on how long the auction lasts, i can slm 500$ on this. my paycheck doesnt come till next friday. if its in time, i call some dibbage. ;)

Next friday is far too long. Max dibs is 250 dollars, just to keep it fair, so if you can spare that much now or debt-it that's fine. The more money, the more dibs you get.

Jleemero, how much money can you contribute?

Max?

Sadly, not very much.
Hopefully ~$70, but it COULD be more than twice that. Gotta let me count up some stuff ya know.

But let's call my max $70 for now.
Only 19 - 20 consoles, OH DARN.

jleemero said:
Max?

Sadly, not very much.
Hopefully ~$70, but it COULD be more than twice that. Gotta let me count up some stuff ya know.

But let's call my max $70 for now.
Only 19 - 20 consoles, OH DARN.

Alright, I'll add your stuff to the first post.

We need this done in a few days before it is swiped up by someone else. I'll assume 70 for you now.

I am also updating mine to be a tiny bit more greedy.

Don't anyone forget though!
Shipping won't be cheap more than likely!

I mean, sure, $100, oh sweet 28 consoles!
Yeah, 28 consoles ain't cheap to ship.
But still, we'll get it done :awesome:

Also, as I said before, I'm totally willing to have all this crap shipped to me.
I've got the facilities to handle it, a real business that it can be shipped to, etc.
In other words, I get things done. :wtf:

Bibin said:
samjc3 said:

Next friday is far too long. Max dibs is 130 dollars, just to keep it fair, so if you can spare that much now or debt-it that's fine. The more money, the more dibs you get.

Jleemero, how much money can you contribute?
oh. ok. if someone could front me 130$, i would pay you back 150$ next weekend. ;)

Btw, if we have trouble getting people, we'll probably lift that "$130" limit.
But for now, let's leave it at that.

jleemero said:
Btw, if we have trouble getting people, we'll probably lift that "$130" limit.
But for now, let's leave it at that.

Too late, it is already 250. IF you can do 250 reliably by maybe saturday, we are set.

I so wish this was a month from now!!!!!!!
mad0066.gif

I shall have to wheedle a couple xboxs from the lucky recipients, if someone ends up willing to sell a couple. Nice find!

Come on guys, we need this done within a few days before it is too late!

SamJC3, how much can you do? 250?

If I am not able to work up the courage to use the money from selling my Wii to buy that $170 EEE PC I might be in for some.

Im in for $100, but Im curious about shipping. does it get split up among us or what? What about when they are distributed from the ebay recipient?

Anyways heres my Dibs list. Im going off of $4 each at $100, correct me if I am wrong..
5 Xbox
3 PS2 Slim
5 N64
5 Gamecube
2 Genesis 2
2 SNES
2 NES
1 Atari (4 switch if possible)

I am not trying to be greedy by any means, I just want my monies worth. :tophat:

I'll put in for 100

I'd like
5 NES
2 SNES
2 PS2 SLIMS (One silver if possible)
3 Gamecubes
1 Xbox 360 (The one on the right in the picture or which ever is the nicer looking one)
2 Xbox
5 PS SCPH-101

That I think adds up to 72, I guess I'll see how much the shipping is and add more or use the 28 dollars to pay for that.

PS: I'm not sure if I'll have the money immediatly but I will definetly have it by 28 or 29 or July 1st.

Back