MASSIVE GROUP BUY '09

Bibin said:
I started at page 3 and went backwards - you are now.

DJ311 or samjc, can you do any money now? We need this done by the weekend so guys only put down what you could put into paypal basically tommorow - we'll all be using jleemero's paypal in a day or so so only put down what you can actually pay.
Then just ignore me then, I can't do anything tomarrow

Same here, I need a fat one for the laser. then again I could pay like 2 bucks for one. I just cant buy 20 systems. Plus the ones I want are gone

Actually, never mind, I only want 3 of each type of playstation for free if they're avaliable, and maybe the gamecube. Can we call dibs on the controllers too? If so I want 2 official gamecube ones, a two psone controllers, a dreamcast, and an official NES controller. If I have to pay to get these I will, I'm in desperate need to get system controllers.

qerkdtx said:
Oh yah controllers. I call dibs on 2 gamecube, 2 psone and 2 nes. Will pay.

Will pay how much? 50 is the minimum, and we're not strictly following console worth, it's more of a donate-and-divide.

Bibin said:
qerkdtx said:
Oh yah controllers. I call dibs on 2 gamecube, 2 psone and 2 nes. Will pay.

Will pay how much? 50 is the minimum, and we're not strictly following console worth, it's more of a donate-and-divide.
Will $50 cover what I want? The 6 psones, the gamecube, and the controllers? Would a NES be able to slipped into my order? :)

grossaffe said:
Bibin said:
List updated for accuracy. TheMadHacker has been re-added at 50 dollars.
You wanna try making an offer with what we have in there now?

We need Jlee! If anyone can get in contact with him, tell him to make a best offer for 450 or something.

Bibin said:

Well considering that the all the consoles I'd want are have dibbes I was hoping that I could give like $20 to Jlee and get just that. If you guys give up dibs I'll pay 50 but if not its not worth it for me. Unless he takes a low offer and I get some stuff cheap :D

ALERT: Apparently some BenHeck members are trying to beat us to the punch by buying this before us, so we need to act FAST. Jleemero if you see this PLEASE make a best offer for 450, or get on AIM or post here or something.

What consoles do you want, qerkdtx? If they are ones that I have dibs on, I can be flexible if it means you can give us 50 dollars.

N64's and a 360. That really all I want. Besides a couple of fat playstation1's and controllers.

DOES anyone live close to the seller? If so, it would be better if they could show up with a U-haul truck and pick it up themselves.

qerkdtx said:
N64's and a 360. That really all I want. Besides a couple of fat playstation1's and controllers.

The 360 you can't have, sadly, but you can have my n64 and all the fat PS1's you want. Controllers are petty small business but we can gaurentee you at least one or two. Can we put you down for 50 in this case? How many PS1's do you want?

Back