epicelite's Junkyeard thread! Easy to read! (UPDATE 3/19/10)

Re: epicelite's Junkyeard thread! Easy to read! (EDITED 26/08)

Added a few things, dropped a price or two.

How much for the expansion pak? You could keep the box and put another one iin it if you want, I don't care.

snowpenguin said:
How much for the expansion pak? You could keep the box and put another one iin it if you want, I don't care.

Well u could just buy the pack from SUPER EBAY or something too. I don't wanna try and find another original one.

BUMP!

C'mon buy some stuff! I need money to spend on schwag at Dragon*Con! I leave on Friday! :gonk:

Make me a descent offer and I might go for it! :dahroll:

I'll take the psone screen. Please give me a final price including shipping to Canada eh?

Thanks,

Kyle

18masterkyle said:
I'll take the psone screen. Please give me a final price including shipping to Canada eh?

Thanks,

Kyle

Actually it still works I just don't have 22OHm resistors. :(

How about...

FREE SHIPPING ON ITEMS THAT COST $20 OR MORE!

(This offer exudes heavy items, or items where shipping costs are rather high. The final say on this is up to the seller.)

Did you ever find Leaf Green?

No I looked freakin' everywhere!

:gonk:

I will check my brothers room when he leaves. :ninj:

$25 shipped for the Genesis 3 with all the cords and 6 button controller?

Well I am working on trading it for a laptop right now, but maybe... if you buy all the games with it.

epicelite said:
Well I am working on trading it for a laptop right now, but maybe... if you buy all the games with it.
Well, if you mean the Genesis, cords, controller, and the games for $25, sure. :p I don't actually need the games though, I have a really cheap (think sub-dollar) source of genesis games. I could probably go $30 shipped, but no higher. I was just chancing a low ball. ;)

Well I dunno, maybe $30+S&H.

-----------------------

Does anyone have any of these parts I am looking for:
-PSone screen mini-board with the 2 video in/out connectors on it.
-PSone controller cable, not PS1! I want the smaller connector on the end, I have a larger connector cable already so don't even bother offering me one. :dahroll:
-Composite input connector (like would be on a TV where you plug your console in)
-Panavice Jr (or similar PCB vice)
-Larg PS1 memory card, can be messed up looking as long as it works I wanna build it right into the PSone I have. ::3:

-----------------------
SERVICES:
PSone LED modding:
Just send me the plastic part with the glass thing that goes under the LCD! + $15.00? (All you will need to do is solder the + and - wires to the PSone screen motherbord, or send me the whole screen and I can do that too but it will cost more for shipping.)

Well, you say in your first post you wanted $30 for it. In a later post you said free shipping on anything over $20. It doesn't matter, I think I've found another for $25 shipped. Good luck in selling, though! :p

Well I meant on small things like games, and a genny 3 is slightly larger but I guess not by that much. :sweat:

I can do free shippin' on it if u want.

Sorry, I bought a Genesis for $25 with three games. I may still be interested if I end up frying mine.

MEGA BUMP!

Need some moniez fast so I am ready to cut some crazy deals.

MAKE ME AN OFFER!

I need $ for shipping to buy stuff on SparkFun free day! D:

Dang to bad the OoT and MM are gone, I woulda paid on the spot for them :confused:

Back