airz makes a snesp.

airz

finally finished, started last december, finished today. nothing ground breaking, i was just trying to create a nice clean smooth looking system.

- zenith 5" LCD (led modded)
- snes mini mobo (100% compatibility)
- 5000mah li-po battery
- power/low battery leds
- charge port

front.jpg

back.jpg

detail0.jpg

bottom.jpg

top.jpg

detail1.jpg

detail2.jpg

Looks pretty Dang stock, not overpopulated either. This one is one of my favorite portables ever, for sure. How did you get the Nintendo logo on?

Dude. Wait until you see what she's got coming soon. This one's very nice, but Chevy's the Bondo GODDESS.

Wow, very nice and clean. It's pretty big, I guess, but it's so well made that it doesn't matter.

ishowernaked said:
wow. that is kleen man. how did u get the case so nice? i like the way it's still textured. how'd u do that?
the case was alot of sanding. filling sanding. more sanding. it took forever. the textured look is just from the paint job.

mako321 said:
Looks pretty Dang stock, not overpopulated either. This one is one of my favorite portables ever, for sure. How did you get the Nintendo logo on?
i just bought a vinyl sticker off ebay and slapped her on the back.

nice job! :) i love that you have the colored buttons instead of the purple snes ones.

is that a zn-45 case? or are the angles just making it look thicker than a zn-40...?

Really precise cuts, man. No lumps, or uneven spots, nothing. Looks really clean. Nice work!

Dear Airz,

Thank you for your attention to detail. I love MR, I really do, but I get so freaking sick of seeing people half-ass their cases. A little elbow grease and some patience is all it takes to make something look nice. You have done a marvelous job.

-Pkmm

Back