N64Mini Revision 3

Jep. there are small little blocks which stop you from putting it in that way. And you also would have to be a retart to put it in the otherway. As I clearly show how it goes in.

zenloc said:
Jep. there are small little blocks which stop you from putting it in that way. And you also would have to be a retart to put it in the otherway. As I clearly show how it goes in.

I'd find a way to stick it in the other way

:awesome:

Just want you to know, I AM saving up to get one of these. Price says $700, but imma save about $850 to be sure :) I just can't decide out of Rev2 or Rev3!

This. Is. Amazing.
Words can't explain how beautiful this is! No doubt the best portable I've ever seen.

As SS said most portables deserve a "Looks great!" or "Fantastic work." But this one's different. Perfect layout, perfect case, immacuate paint-job, built quality; everything about it looks stunning.

Sure I'd change a thing or two if it were mine, but, as a commission there's nothing to criticise. Brilliant.

I aspire to oneday make a portable which comes close to the perfection of yours!

Zenloc, you, no doubt are portable master.

Of course this doesn't give it the credit it deserves! Hope someone can summon the right words to perfectly describe you, and the portables awesomeness!

the only thing that i could POSSIBLY say would make this better. is a swap out of the c pad with a stick. i'm new to all this, but i've heard it's possible. that would be the only thing, and it's a matter of taste.

she really is a thing of beauty ;)

Congratulations on finishing one of (if not the) the most professional looking mods my eyes have ever seen. Big pat on the back for that man! Your skills are many.

Back