SS's SLGC; currently smallest GCp!

Keep Photobucket for the old pictures, but post new ones to a different site from now on and gradually switch over.

Epic portable dude. Glad you were able to finish it after all those little issues. Also glad you were able to release it in time to hold the title, if only temporarily. :D

I switched to this picture hosting site:

http://imgboot.com/

After my free photobucket account crashed due to over 10 gigs worth of pictures being downloaded within 1 month. According to this new host they have no such limits. I've just been posting anything new there and leaving the old stuff on photobucket.

Be careful, Drakon. Most of the good image hosts (Especially smaller ones) eventually shut down when their hosting is too much to manage with no revenue. That is why I use Facebook for hosting my images, no cap, they will be around for a long time, and you can download every photo you ever uploaded in a single ZIP file with just a few clicks.

SS, I feel so bad for not seeing this till now. :cry4: Awesome job! So, gonna make a handheld Wii? Finish what I started? :awesome:

PalmerTech said:
Be careful, Drakon. Most of the good image hosts (Especially smaller ones) eventually shut down when their hosting is too much to manage with no revenue. That is why I use Facebook for hosting my images, no cap, they will be around for a long time, and you can download every photo you ever uploaded in a single ZIP file with just a few clicks.

SS, I feel so bad for not seeing this till now. :cry4: Awesome job! So, gonna make a handheld Wii? Finish what I started? :awesome:
what about when Anonymous takes down Facebook? :trollface:

PalmerTech said:

S'cool.

Handheld Wii? It's unlikely, because I'm not really interested. I still have the ZNWii! :dah:

If I sell it someday, I might make a slimmer version or something, just for Skyward Sword and some other multiplayer titles. The only reason the Wii could still be interesting to me for portablization would be because of the homebrew aspects(or potential market?), otherwise the GC does everything I need it to.

SS

Back