SS's SLGC; currently smallest GCp!

THIS IS NOT A PONY THREAD. :troll:

In other news:
Epic portable SS, and thanks for showing us at MRCA :D. We'll probably streaming tomorrow, so maybe we can have MRCASC!

- mymixed

My only complaint is lack of pics. It would also be cool to see the internals just to see what the trimmed board looks like and how many parts from it you rewired

budnespid said:
Drakon said:
My only complaint is lack of pics. It would also be cool to see the internals just to see what the trimmed board looks like and how many parts from it you rewired
Here ya go:
viewtopic.php?f=51&t=8263

:trollface:

"You are not authorised to read this forum."

Isn't that helpful..

anyway just watched the video. Eliminating the battery sucking cd drive makes this my all time favourite portable!

Hey if its not sold by the 1st.....which is when my massive backpay is supposed to come in. I'll give you the money for it to be shipped to Arizona. Need something to do while my sergeants nitpick about whether or not we get to pull a casper and vanish for the day....which can take hours.

skygunner58203 said:
Hey if its not sold by the 1st.....which is when my massive backpay is supposed to come in. I'll give you the money for it to be shipped to Arizona. Need something to do while my sergeants nitpick about whether or not we get to pull a casper and vanish for the day....which can take hours.
Arizona huh. What branch are you in? I've got a step brother that's stationed in Arizona right now.

Army at Fort Huachuca. Its the only Army base here. And its boring as Heck. Another reason i want to get a GCp is because i'm starting my own project and want something to tide me over til its done. That and if i show up to work with that thing my sergeants are gonna be like "WTF....seriously wtf. Now let me see that thing." lol

Oh lol. He's still in Training. don't know him then. I'm already done training. This is my first duty station.

I'm really hoping shock hasn't sold it yet. anywho, i'm going to bed. I have duty in six hours.

@Shock. If you've already sold it, i've looked through the forums. seems like making one isn't really that difficult. Maybe i'll make one as a project later....and now i'm rambling.

Oh, no lol. He's been out of training for a few years now. I'll see if I can find out what unit he's in.

I've had like 3 offers for it so I'm waiting on them, sorry. You'll find plenty of help though if you plan to build one yourself.

SS

SS, quit using photobucket. They suck and are lame.

Use Imgur. MUCH better for photo stashing.

I have over 1000 images on Photobucket including all the shoops and everything I've ever posted since I joined benheck.

I'm going to pay $3 to get a month of pro so I can have images between now and when the free 10gb is reset.

Imgur is nice but I'm not about to break hundreds upon hundreds of topics for it. :/

SS

Back