SS's SLGC; currently smallest GCp!

ShockSlayer

Probably SS
SLGC.jpg

And I'm building a smaller one this weekend with internal batteries, so ha. And yes, I'm fairly aware of Ashen and Zenloc, I know they exist, and that they will be producing smaller units later. :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lk9dFtUBUu0

Specs:
4.3" ebay screen
Zenloc's regs with lower voltages
Wiikey Fusion
SD Slot B for homebrew
Stereo Sound

SS

I like the old school volume knob. Also, the way the L&R buttons stick out is uniquely ridiculous. I like the character.

Also, (excuse me if this was clarified in your worklog or something,) just because there is no batteries doesn't mean there's no room for them, no?

Superb job. Your case making skills are great. As of right now, I'm no better at painting, so I can't criticize that. >.> I will admit that the Godot inspiration is awesome though.

'Tis a thing of beauty! :cry4:

That said, I can't wait to see what's cookin' for this weekend. :awesome:

I guess you're still working on that doodle I made at the pub then ::3:

Awesome work though!

what are the dimmensions? because u said on MRCA it was elongated? but still atleats you got to touch the belt of worlds smallest gamecube when zenl0ck and ashen finish theirs a lot of people will new even smell the belt super good job love the paint job :mrgreen:

Nice!!! Atough not the smallest, Teknott has the smallest. What he makes up for in width you make up for in thickness. Then Ashen will come and take his place and then finally I will kick everybody of there pedestal :p :twisted:

But seriously Great case work much better than your previous ones. A bit more saning and paint layers and you could get rid of every imperfection.

Turned out beautiful SS, I love it! Bummer about the batts but meh, you'll have these things. Good show my fine man!

zenloc said:
Nice!!! Atough not the smallest, Teknott has the smallest. What he makes up for in width you make up for in thickness. Then Ashen will come and take his place and then finally I will kick everybody of there pedestal :p :twisted:

I'll have to measure it later, did he ever post measurements?

Anyways, thanks for the nice comments everyone!

SS

I must say, SS. This is your best video presentation ever. Very well done with a profess-WAIT JUST ONE MINUTE, ARE THOSE PONNIES!?!?!? GODDAMNIT SHOCKSLAYERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!

That's the internet for you. Masturbating to just about anything. :stare:

Back