Search results

1. D

Benchmark

I need to benchmark my friend's laptop. Is there a good site I can use for it?
  2. D

VGA to those yellow input plug things

I've seen a couple things like this but they didn't really help. I have an extra vga moniter cord, I have extra little yellow plugs for video. I want to put them together so I can use my tv as a moniter.(no special ports on my tv, it's not that new.)
  3. D

My tools. And the lack thereof...

These are what I have to work with. Probably why I can't get anything done lol.
  4. D

Modem board. I was bored.

An old modem I took apart: What can I do with this???
  5. D

Screen replacement for my mp3 player.

I have an mp3 player with a cracked screen. I took it out. I opened up an old cell phone with pretty much the same screen. The cell phone one has a smaller connection(the orange strip) than that of my mp3 player. Any ideas???? Pictures:
  6. D

When using super glue...

I got some really good super glue for auto use the other day. I discovered something useful.... Keep tissues or cloths nearby!!!! This stuff seems to get everywhere. I now have it all over my hands, because I was trying to do one little part on a case.
  7. D

Gamebit Security Tool (3.5mm or 4.8mm)

Anyone know if Wal-Mart has them? Or something like it.
  8. D

Non-pc game controllers

I want to take a couple of extra controllers I have and make them usb. But a usb cord has 4 wires and these controllers have like 8 or something. I think my playstation controller has more.
  9. D

Downloading files.

I'm not able to properly download any files on my tower. I've looked through the settings to find something but I can't. I use firefox for everything but I tried internet explorer and it didn't work either. In firefox I'll download something and it'll say it was cancelled so I click retry and it...
  10. D

Original Gameboy w/rechargeable battery

I'm modding my gb to have a rechargeable. I was thinking I could use an old cell phone batt. that I have but I don't know if the voltages would be right or not.(I haven't got the money for a meter) Also: How would I wire the batt. to the power receptors? (If that's what they're called.) *I...
  11. D

Display problems

My compaq nc6320 display will turn white during youtube videos. I've tried updating the drivers for the display and for the graphics card. Neither time an update is found. Before I've even backed up my hd and reformatted. I've done a virus check to make sure it wasn't that. I don't want to go to...
  12. D

Li-ION laptop battery

Would this maybe work for a 64p? 14.4v 4.0AHr Li-ION This is all the info I have.
  13. D

PS1 9000 series in a schoolbox?

I did my research on cases. I found an old schoolbox in some of my stuff and I'm thinking of using it for my original playstation. I understand I'd have to reinforce it so with that not being a problem, would this work?
Back