Downloading files.

I'm not able to properly download any files on my tower. I've looked through the settings to find something but I can't. I use firefox for everything but I tried internet explorer and it didn't work either. In firefox I'll download something and it'll say it was cancelled so I click retry and it looks as if the download finishes but it doesn't show up in my downloads folder(yes, my downloads are set to go there) I also can't run anything from the firefox downloads window. In ie it simply says that I'm not allowed to download and won't even try. Any help would be great.

Not a shared computer. It's mine. I am connected to a wireless network that's in my building. Hmm... That may be it. I can look in the settings through my browser and see.

I forgot to mention that I fixed this. I was trying to figure out why I couldn't connect to one of my games and I was told to reset the settings in Internet Options. Then I thought it might have fixed my download problem. I checked it and it worked. Thanks for help though.

Back