Search results

1. Atari

SS's SLGC; currently smallest GCp!

I like the old school volume knob. Also, the way the L&R buttons stick out is uniquely ridiculous. I like the character. Also, (excuse me if this was clarified in your worklog or something,) just because there is no batteries doesn't mean there's no room for them, no? Superb job. Your case...
  2. Atari

California - ModRetro get-together (September 3 -5)

Only because they're yours, SS.
  3. Atari

32x on nomad?

So yes, it should work, but you'll have to modify the case so it may accommodate the 32x's adapter.
  4. Atari

Commission me to trim and rewire your N64 or anything else!

Commission me to trim and rewire your N64! Someone send a free and awesome camera to bud. Pronto.
  5. Atari

SD card loading on n64, has this been talked about before?

Re: SD card loading on n64, has this been talked about befor The thread: viewtopic.php?f=33&t=7430&hilit=Krikzz Yes, it's been discussed. It hasn't been put into a portable yet because: a) People here are dirt cheap high school students. Even $100 is steep. b) The availability of said carts...
  6. Atari

2 portables, 3 gameboy mods, and an xbox mod + More!!

He's been around for much longer than you have, Qrio.
  7. Atari

PSVita

What you say is completely true, but Nintendo's impeccable record of adoption has definitely been tarnished by the 3DS. I mean, the Wii and DS sold like hotcakes right out of the starting gate. And they kept going. And yes, it sped up even more when better games launched on each. But the 3DS...
  8. Atari

PSVita

? I haven't checked the prices in a while, but I am certain they were running a sale for the thing at 100 not too long ago. EDIT: I suppose here's where I saw that: http://www.engadget.com/2011/07/20/veri ... coot-spin/
  9. Atari

PSVita

@XCVG, In Canada do you have to buy at unsubsidized prices? Because in America carriers like Verizon sell the Xperia Play for a measly $99, after what is of course more or less selling your soul to the devil for two years. But that's not exactly a bad price to pay, especially if you are going...
  10. Atari

Guys, I need girlfriend help.

Minecraft is okay as long as you keep it interesting. Building all day is AAAUUUUGGHHH... unless she's really into what she's building. Also, I didn't see League of Legends posted as a suggestion by anyone so far. Good game, even though the maps are not well varied. Something to the extent of...
  11. Atari

S-video Nes2 (Toploader)

I can't even find NES2s nowadays, let alone have the guts to rip them apart and hack away at them. Good job man. That's some clean work from you, per usual.
  12. Atari

For Sale: Awesome ThinkPad Laptop!

I have the money, but I was looking at new laptops, preferably ones without integrated graphics. I'll let you know if I want it down the road.
  13. Atari

Tapatalk Support

It works. Update to 1.12.1 to reduce the constant crashing issues. I'm using it right as we speak.
  14. Atari

The 64Drive

Krikzz found a potential solution to the speed problem, but he never implemented it. He was busy working on the flashram emulation, which he didn't finish until a few weeks ago.
  15. Atari

The 64Drive

It's not SD based, it's Compact Flash based. Very different; the cartridges are significantly larger, and they operate in a parallel fashion, rather than serial for SD. They're also significantly less available than SD cards, but can still be found. Marshallh is using CF cards for speed. If you...
  16. Atari

The site was down

I have to navigate to a subsection of the site (via Google) and then jump between sections using the search function. It's annoying, but alright. EDIT: Another workaround: when navigating to any subsection of Modretro, there is now a ModRetro subfolder which is pretty much the index page.
  17. Atari

The 64Drive

Lolwut? The contacts are huge. Soldering to them should be easy. If you're not confident in your soldering skills, making an N64 portable small enough to warrant a 64drive isn't reasonable.
  18. Atari

Starting small

Poor Beta.
  19. Atari

The 64Drive

As in preorder? Yeah.
  20. Atari

New n64 portable help

A fuse bridge would do the trick if it was on the ground line, but it is not. Sony's right. You killed it. Double check everything next time before you power her up.
Back