New and Improved; GOOD BUYER/SELLER/TRADER LIST

Vad1er wrote:
Hey what about a list of scammers we should avoid?

Generally speaking, most people with a serious history of scamming have been banned, I reckon.

Pretty much.

Good to hear.. Also from above I agree Zach should be added to good seller list. Bought a premodded screen from him recently and he even emailed me detailed pictures on exactly what I need to do next. Too bad my deal on 3 ps2 slims fell through though :(.

Bottlebear is a good seller. Great communication quick shipping, great packing. Would buy from him again.

Today I recived the package from thecasperrojas! :)
Awesome delivery, very fast shipping, communion is awesome, packaging is fantastic
Fully recommend to anyone. Very happy with package :)

Megalomaniac is awesome!!! Package arrived secure and good communication. Smooth Transaction. Would definitely do business with him again. A+++

brentphx is sweet!!! Fast shipping, reliable, and good communication. 360 arrived as he described. Thank you! Would deal again with him. A+++

Zeldaxpro: awesome dude to work with, shipped on time and it got to me pretty Dang quick, very happy with the transaction. would buy from/trade with again.

Zeldaxpro is a great seller and trader, both trades went without complication.
ToastBucket is a great seller, no complications.
SonyQrio is a great buyer, no complications.
Really looking forward to trading again :mrgreen:

Joeyjoe9876 is a great guy. Smooth Transaction and everything is good. Would buy/trade again with him. A+++

Cheese is a great guy. Smooth transaction, fast payment, and both transactions went great. Would definitely do business again with him. A+++

Back