XBOX 360 60 plus shipping and a wii and a laptop and more!

banditpaw1

it works and i want it gone.Ask any questions you want. pre-hdmi has been oped no cords console only.
thanks
xbox.jpg

and a wii that wont turn no cords and no controllers(im 90% sure its the fuse but Im afraid to *Can'tSayThisOnTV* with it)

and a laptop that wont turn on with ram and hdd but no charger.

and a ipod nano

offer

Re: XBOX 360 60 plus shipping

Pics nao. Put something in the picture that'll assure us that they're your pictures.

banditpaw1 said:
it works and i want it gone.Ask any questions you want. pre-hdmi has been oped no cords console only.
thanks

Just so I am clear, what you meant to say was...

"It does work, and I want it gone. Ask any questions you want. It is pre-hdmi, and so does not have HDMI output. The unit has been opened. The unit does not come with controllers, cables, or hard drive."

Amirite?

robm said:
banditpaw1 said:
thanks

"It does work, and I want it gone. Ask any questions you want. It is pre-hdmi, and so does not have HDMI output. The unit has been opened. The unit does not come with controllers, cables, or hard drive."

Amirite?
Seems right :rofl:

robm said:
banditpaw1 said:
thanks

Amirite?
yeah...

Well how much you asking, or wanna trade for?

I don't wanna put a lot into a possible unfixable laptop. :dah:

Back