:lol: :rolleyes: :lol: :rolleyes: :lol:
Not even 1 or 2 of the bands?
For example:
like fall of troy (FCPREMIX on GH3)
dream theatre (pull me under on GHWT)
I play too much Guitar Hero

samjc3 said:
grossaffe said:
Now its your turn to give ME suggestions ;). The new-music-smell of Heavenly is started to wear off and I need something to tide me over until the end of summer when Freedom Call and Heavenly come out with new albums.
List of Crappy, No Emotion, Generic Band
:mrgreen:

J.D said:
I've never heard of any of those bands
I'm familiar with these of the above mentioned:
Amon Amarth
Avantasia
Blind Guardian
Dream Theatre
Equilibrium
HammerFall
Iced Earth
Into Eternity
Manowar
Nightwish
Nocturnal Rites
Opeth
Queensryche
Tarja Turunen
Turisas

Come to think of it, with a list like that, I'm surprised Primal Fear isn't on there.

oh, and Avantasia's 'The Seven Angels' is an immaculate song. I wish more of their stuff was along those lines.

Everyone needs to buy the White Lies album or i'm gonna cut them.

Whilst your at it, the Ladyhawke album should be purchased to.

AfroLH said:
samjc3 said:
grossaffe said:
Now its your turn to give ME suggestions ;). The new-music-smell of Heavenly is started to wear off and I need something to tide me over until the end of summer when Freedom Call and Heavenly come out with new albums.

lol.

I can't stand most of those bands, especially cradle of filfth. They ruined Mr. Crowley.

If you like Pendulum, you should listen to Logistics, Sub Focus & High Contrast.

They produce dnb too, only much better than Pendulum. lol

Argelfraster said:
Favorite five:
Infected Mushroom
Pendulum
Billy Talent
Audioslave
Daft Punk

yes i like techno......

YOU.

Infected Mushroom is amazing.
Listen to GMS. And The Prodigy. And uh....... Asphalt Jungle.

themadhacker said:
AfroLH said:
samjc3 said:
grossaffe said:

lol.

I can't stand most of those bands, especially cradle of filfth. They ruined Mr. Crowley.
I can't say I'm a fan of most of them. I think Nocturnal Rites is alright. Iced Earth has some good stuff.

Here's a band that's been around for a few years but still hasn't released a full album. I think they have potential to be a decent band, but its tough to tell as they only have a demo out and decided to go on tour instead of work on more original work.

Holyhell - I think their singer is pretty good for a female singer. She has a much more powerful voice than the typical ultra-high angelic style you'll get with most female-fronted metal bands. She has the ability to sing a song written for a male voice pretty well.

as far as techno goes, 12000 micrograms is the best. :mrgreen:

and as for my list of bands, i just made a genius playlist for kamelot, and those are the people who came up. :)

Tool/A Perfect Circle. Maynard James Keenan is a genius. I cannot stress this enough. His lyrics alone are enough to take me somewhere else.

Animal Collective. Amazing music, even if I can't always catch Panda Bear's/Avey Tare's meanings behind their lyrics. There's a certain childlike wonder behind a lot of their songs.

Cake. They have a style of their own, far different from anything I've heard. Their lyrics are clever, and their bassist is the reason I haven't given up playing. Love that low, near-growling sound.

THE AQUABATS. GOD, YES. Listen to their music and tell me you didn't soil yourself from amazement. They are awesome and I would let them sign my face.

I listen to so many things that I really shouldn't be picking out favorites, lest I forget one. Aphex Twin is good, Streetlight Manifesto is badass and deserves far more recognition, and Andy McKee is a god with the acoustic guitar.

Caredo said:
Tool/A Perfect Circle. Maynard James Keenan is a genius. I cannot stress this enough. His lyrics alone are enough to take me somewhere else.

Animal Collective. Amazing music, even if I can't always catch Panda Bear's/Avey Tare's meanings behind their lyrics. There's a certain childlike wonder behind a lot of their songs.

Cake. They have a style of their own, far different from anything I've heard. Their lyrics are clever, and their bassist is the reason I haven't given up playing. Love that low, near-growling sound.

THE AQUABATS. GOD, YES. Listen to their music and tell me you didn't soil yourself from amazement. They are awesome and I would let them sign my face.

I listen to so many things that I really shouldn't be picking out favorites, lest I forget one. Aphex Twin is good, Streetlight Manifesto is badass and deserves far more recognition, and Andy McKee is a god with the acoustic guitar.

You like the same music as me. Ever listen to Balkan Beatbox?

ßeta said:
You like the same music as me. Ever listen to Balkan Beatbox?
I am right now. Reminds me a bit of reggae (which I also listen to) and ska. Mostly ska. Not bad at all.

1.All time low (They're new album looks the most promising.)
2.We the Kings
3.3oh!3
4.Blink-182(THANK GOD THEY'RE BACK TOGETHER)
5.Mayday Parade

Back