Whats your top 5 Favorite Bands?

Ok, I rarely listen to "bands," but I do listen to music all of the time. (In no particular order)
1. simple plan/bowling for soup (Is there any difference at all?)
2. rihanna/taylor swift (they're on my ipod from my sister and I listen to them more than I listen to my <70 songs :( )
3. eminem (no flamage please)
4. weird al yankovic (sp?)
5. mad tv parodies (They're hilarious)

I really dislike metal :evil:

eurddrue said:
you should be shot :evil: :p

my itunes library has a little over 10000 songs in it, and about half that is heavy metal. the rest is everything. you name it, i probably have it. :D

samjc3 said:
eurddrue said:

my itunes library has a little over 10000 songs in it, and about half that is heavy metal. the rest is everything. you name it, i probably have it. :D
Never gonna give you up, by Rick Astley
White Horse, Taylor swift
Let the Flames Begin, Paramore

eurddrue said:
samjc3 said:
eurddrue said:

Never gonna give you up, by Rick Astley
White Horse, Taylor swift
Let the Flames Begin, Paramore
yes.
yes.
yes.

Big Green Tractor, Jason Aldean (what a terrible song :evil: )
Call Me, Shinedown
Captain Jack, Techno DDR

If they're all yes, PM me and we'll fight :twisted:

Or rental sites.. cough, or forums for mixtapes and free EP downloads by artists who keep it real and don't commercialize.

I can't be arsed to make a list of favourites, so lately i've just been rinsing Pendulum, La Roux, Little Boots, Kid Sis, Prof Green, Wiley, Skepta, Eric B & Rakim, Nas, Mr Lif, Dizzee, Public Enemy, NWA, Dillinja, Lemon D, Caspa & Rusko, 16bit, Skream, Benga...

Yesterday I had Beach Boys on, standardly.

The Beatles, mostly, and their solo works, but lately I've been getting into Weezer, as well. Need to pick up their first album as soon as I get some cash...

1. King Blues (Most down to earth band I ever met :mrgreen: )
2. Beatles
3. Daft Punk
4. Bob Dylan
5. Jack Johnson

And Sam, Mala Vida by Mano Chau?

Eh, you see, this is the problem with "top 5" lists.

I decided after my list that I would probably have to not live without Rammstein. System of the Down is a fantastic group as well, if horribly over-played in my area (their older stuff, anyway - there are no good rock stations in Columbus anymore, we will now no longer hear System of the Down on any station.)

lol you should hear WEBN from the cincinatti area.mostly they just play nickleback and crap like that. No system of a down, and very little ozzy. so much for a hard rock station.

Here we've got something like four stations like that - 99.7 The Rock, formerly The Blitz, 106.7, 96.3, and 106.1 - and they all play the same, generic stuff over and over and over again. If I hear Welcome to the Jungle, Mr Crowley, or Enter Sandman one more time I shall explode.

Back